Little Tikes Princess Cozy Truck uploaded by Annmarie M.

BY LITTLE TIKES

This roomy pickupâ truck is the perfect ride for hard-working kids! product features: includes flatbed with a drop-down tailgate, rugged off-road wheels, an opening gas cap, and a steering wheel with a working electronic horn! distinctive truck styling with a realistic front grill, opening and closing driver's door, fun graphics, and dash, tail and headlight decals. easy assembly see more...

Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
We have the boy version and my 15 month old loves it! Comes with the divider so we can push him around right now without his feet touching the ground!!! Works great,on grass and pavement!
Tara B.
I found this truck on sale around Christmas time, I believe from Amazon. It was not too hard to get together, just a few pieces for the tops my husband had to get snapped in. It is very cute and my daughter loves it! I think this a better option than the coupe car mainly because of the trunk part thst opens and closes. It seems to be one of her favorite parts because she can open and close it and put toys in it. highly recommended this toy!
Candi C.
My daughter loves to ride around in her truck! Nothing makes her happier than hopping in it and going around the block a time or two.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
I love the look of this truck. It keeps children entertained for hours and even has a spot to put things like toys.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
My little step daughter loved her Cozy truck! She's too big for it now but she used i everyday
Alexis T.
Great for age 1ish to 4. My 1.5 year old and 2.5 year old love this! Great outdoor toy
Abi R.
Toronto, ON
I cannot get my daughter out of this car. It is adorable and so fun! The compartment in the back is nice for holding some toys or snacks while on the go.