BY LITTLE TIKES

Pirate Play Set & Riding Toy. A pirate play set and pirate riding toy in one.  Your child will enjoy hours of active, imaginative adventures with the Play n Scoot Pirate Ship.  The seat opens to reveal the toy hold, and the mast turns to steer the wheels.  Includes two pirate action figures and a toy cannon. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Angie M.
Angie M.
owasso , OK
So overall super cute item my kids enjoyed this item what aggregated me about this item is when the kids would sit on it to make it roll tires I guess are so small that it wouldn't roll or move my kids loved that it was a pirate ship I hated that it don't move at all
April W.
April W.
Riverside, CA
Baby daddy got this for my son for his first Christmas. He's 2 now and still plays with it all the time. it comes with 2 little pirate figures and a cannon to play with. They can be stored under the seat when not being played with along with whatever else your little one can fit in there. It also makes sounds when you press the button: a cannon firing, water splashing, bell ringing, etc. Really cute ride on toy that my son loves playing with.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Oswego, NY
My sons loves this toy! He actually got it for his 1st birthday so it took about a year for him to really get interested in it. Now he rides it around the house constantly. Adorable!
Julie T.
Julie T.
Lake Worth, FL
After getting this for my son's 2nd birthday, we left it in the rain during tropical storm Isaac and to my surprise the sound still worked perfectly. only reason I gave it a B rating was due to the fact this was his least favorite of his riding toys but that's probably just individual preference.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Topeka, KS
My little cousin got this for his 1st birthday this year he seems not to like it too much! its cute tho but most little kids don't like it for some reason and I wish there was more sound to this
Kim S.
Kim S.
Slidell, LA
Little Tikes Play N Scoot Pirate Ship is a great ride on toy! My little boy loves his Pirate Ship. He can press a button to hear it make noise . The seat opens to store his Pirate action figures underneath the seat. The mast turns to steer the ship. He can pull up & down the anchor. This is such a cute toy. He can really use his imagination with this interactive toy. When he gets tired of riding on the Pirate Ship, he can use his figures to play . Ride , scoot , play and use your imagination!!
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
My great niece has this. She loves playing on it.The only thing is it doesn't really hold her weight too well.
Cheryl  D.
Cheryl D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Great ride on toy for your little matey! Love that he can ride on it and play with it different ways
Julie S.
Julie S.
Hockessin, DE
My nephew got this for his 1st birthday...not only can they sit and ride on it but also the blue sit lifts up and he can store whatever he can fit in there.
Victoria  M.
Victoria M.
Dothan, AL
Does this product come with everything pictured?
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
I love the quality of Little Tikes toys. This is super cute, especially if your child is into ships and pirates. They can scoot all over the place and play with everything on it.