Little Tikes Patrol - 30th Anniversaries uploaded by Lear34702 Darsy R.

BY LITTLE TIKES

Your little future police officer can cruise around the house and yard on the little tikes 30th anniversary edition patrol car. It's designed just like the real deal with cop logos on the sides and front. This cozy coupe police car is made of plastic and can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Some assembly required. Ages 1 and up. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
We love cozy coupe! We also love police officers! Being a family of law enforcement, we got this for our son and he adores it! He feels just like a real policeman and it makes play time so much more fun!
Haley M.
My son loves this car! He plays on it daily! It's a bummer the stickers came off so easily he took them off the first week :/
Britni M.
My kids love this car!! They can play for hours with it. It's so durable and has lasted for 3 years.
nina f.
Bronx, NY
This little car is so old school it just get renovated every few years lol
Lear34702 Darsy R.
Although I do not have children, this cart has been of my nephews, passed from generation to generation. It is a toy for boys and girls from two years of age, it is made with a very resistant material, with blows and blows and it remains intact. It has a steering wheel, cornet, roof, key like a real car. I love to play the kids of the house.
jacqueline c.
I didn't even know they made this car in a police patrol version! It's still adorable and sill provides the same amount of fun as the classic red and yellow versions we all know and love
Tarra S.
Winnipeg, MB
Fuck this for my son's first birthday. Was his favorite toy. My brothers replace the stickers with metal militiasha ones.
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield, IL
With new tires how is it?