BY LITTLE TIKES

Keep your little basketball star active, even when it's cold outside, with the attach 'n play basketball set from little tikes. The over-the-door strap adjusts to three different heights to accommodate your growing child, and the breakaway rim is perfect for slam dunks. Both the hoop and net fold for easy storage and transport. This fun set includes a junior basketball. see more...

Jackie m.
Hillsborough, NJ
My 2 & 3 year old toddlers love when I put the basketball "pop" on their bedroom door. I love that I get 30 minutes of safe playtime for them & they I've making baskets!
Alicia W.
Mattawan, MI
It's a pretty good basketball set, mine kept calling down during play but I did have 5 daycare kids attacking it, so in the end a pretty cool toy.
Gabby M.
Valley Glen, CA
So much fun and does not take up floor space! One of my favorite brands and toys. Excellent quality! Great and fun way to learn! Highly recommended!
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
This is a favorite toy for my 2 year old. It's durable. I like that the rim folds down. We have it on our front door and we an just dold it down to shut the door. We do use a different ball because the one that is included is a foam one and my son took bites out of it. I would like if all the holes on the hanger could be used, but the way it's made, they can't. It's still very customizable though.