BY LITTLE TIKES #9 in Toys

Give your kids a major treat with a jump 'n slide bouncer from little tikes. This cool inflatable bounce house and slide has tall walls with mesh netting to keep kids safe. Its 2 mesh doors make it easy to get in and out. Little tikes bounce house comes with stakes to securely anchor the inflatable bouncer. Set it up in your yard and watch the fun commence! see more...

• Anyone know the weight limit on this item?1 Answers
  • How durable is this?1 Answers
  • Who has this? How does it hold up? Thinking of getting ...2 Answers
Little Tikes Jump 'n Slide Dry Bouncer

Start your review of Little Tikes Jump 'n Slide Dry Bouncer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nubia G.
Great kids bounce house. We had a block party for everyone in the same court and we had one of these. Kids really enjoyed it. We actually went and bought our own for our 2 1/2 year old. Not to big, not to small. Gave three starts because, they only have one color to get.. also, to many kids can get crowded and not very safe.
Jessica R.
Hammond
Our active little boy loved the Little Tikes Jump ‘N Slide Dry Bouncer! The ease of assembly and packing makes it the perfect outdoor toy! He had hours of laughs and enjoyment. I would recommend it to anyone!
Melania H.
This is nice when the kids are little. It is easy to use, clean, and store. Once the kids get bigger, it is too small. If you are planning on having it at parties, it might be wise to get a larger bouncer.
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
We actually borrowed this from a friend & ended up buying our own. My 2 year old loves this! He love to jump and slide. It’s a great way to get rid of the excessive energy!😏 would definitely recommend this to my mommy friends! Definitely worth the price!!!
Katie y.
Canfield, OH
This is a huge favorite in our house! It’s big enough for about 4-5 toddlers under 4. It has worked perfect as party entertainment for the kids birthdays at the house. Huge bonus, it’s still small enough to fit into the basement in the winter 🙌🏼
Jessica F.
Midland, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
My husband and I bought this bounce house for our boys and they love to play in it. We use it in the basement when it's cold and it comes with stakes and in the summer we put it outside for them to enjoy.
Alexis R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
My children and friends loves this great for parties or just some outdoor fun. Great quality I had mine for years. Wish it was easier to fold up but that Is a given bc it is a bounce house
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
This is the best investment for kids.  All three of my kids play on this bounce house and they are 9, 3 and 2 years old.  They all have fun on it and it gets them outside playing.  We put this up in our yard, but it is also able to be easily moved and we take it to our church gym and set it up to play indoors when its cold outside or raining.  We love this bouncer so much.  I have never had any tears, holes or anything in it.  It is easy to assemble and disassemble.  I purchased mined online at Walmart.com.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
My daughter bought this for my other daughters kids a couple of years ago and it is still going strong. I do have to say it is great for younger kids I would say up to 7 or 8 years old. The material is very strong and has held up nicely in the Florida sun and heat. Ours did not have the pump with it but we got one for about $15 at Wal-Mart in the camping section.
Gabby H.
Such a great activity jumper for young children. My kids are 2 and 8 and they love this thing. It is very affordable for the size you receive and it is very durable. We never worry about the kids popping it or getting when they are jumping inside. I also love the slide feature, gives a little something extra if you dont want to consistently jump!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this worth buying?
Blair K.
Kent, WA
After multiple uses does this start to smell like little feet? and is it easy to clean?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Kaitlyn A.
Hamburg,NY
Is this worth buying I have two small babies is it truly worth it and will they use it long. Years or months wise?