Little Tikes Jump n Slide Dry Bouncer

by Little Tikes

#19 in Toys

Give your kids a major treat with a jump 'n slide bouncer from little tikes. This cool inflatable bounce house and slide has tall walls with mesh netting to keep kids safe. Its 2 mesh doors make it easy to get in and out. Little tikes bounce house comes with stakes to securely anchor the inflatable bouncer. Set it up in your yard and watch the fun commence!

Is this safe for kids ?
the inflatable is fine
Start your review of Little Tikes Jump n Slide Dry Bouncer!
Breana D.
Easley, SC
Little Tikes Jump n Slide Dry Bouncer uploaded by Breana D.
This is great for little kids. I have a 5 and 3 year old and it is the perfect size. It comes with a blower and blows up within 2 minutes. It breaks down easily as well. My favorite part is it comes with a bag that doesn’t take up much space. It also comes with stakes for to keep it stable.
Courtney C.
Columbus, OH
Little Tikes Jump n Slide Dry Bouncer uploaded by Courtney C.
Little Tikes Jump n Slide Dry Bouncer uploaded by Courtney C.
This is the best purchase I think I’ve made for my toddlers. It huge, it can fit 4 kids (even though I have 2) and I bought 400 balls to go inside of it! My kids play in it for hours. It’s o easy to go up!
Jaime R.
Oshkosh, WI
Little Tikes Jump n Slide Dry Bouncer uploaded by Jaime R.
If you have littles, and some room in your yard...this thing is amazing! My sister has this, and the kids love it! My daughter 7, and niece and nephew 11 & 9 were all able to play in it this past Summer. Very durable, and they’ve had it since their kids were small. Inflates and deflates quick and easy. Kind of pricey, but lots of fun!!
Kayla L.
Winchester, KY
Little Tikes Jump n Slide Dry Bouncer uploaded by Kayla L.
Durable, easy to store, quick to set up and take down! Little Tikes Jump n Slide Dry Bouncer Was somewhat expensive, but will likely get a lot of use since the weight limit is 250lbs so will e able to use it for a few years.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Little Tikes Jump n Slide Dry Bouncer uploaded by Erin J.
This is the best investment for kids.  All three of my kids play on this bounce house and they are 9, 3 and 2 years old.  They all have fun on it and it gets them outside playing.  We put this up in our yard, but it is also able to be easily moved and we take it to our church gym and set it up to play indoors when its cold outside or raining.  We love this bouncer so much.  I have never had any tears, holes or anything in it.  It is easy to assemble and disassemble.  I purchased mined online at Walmart.com.
Alex F.
Smyrna, GA
Little Tikes Jump n Slide Dry Bouncer uploaded by Alex F.
Best. Purchase. Ever. We bought this two years ago, and my kids still play on it multiple times a week! It’s so awesome on days where the weather keeps us inside. We have it set up in the unfinished part of our basement, and we just flip the switch and it inflates in like 30 seconds. So easy! So fun!
Natasha S.
Budd Lake, NJ
Little Tikes Jump n Slide Dry Bouncer uploaded by Natasha S.
It a great product for those kids who love jumping. Great quality. Kids love this it’s a great for outdoor activities for little kids. It has slide as well so overall great product Little Tikes Jump n Slide Dry Bouncer
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Best thing to buy for winter time or summer time. If its snowing out and you need your kid to get rid of some energy this is the perfect thing. They can bounce like crazy and go down the slide. It is countless hours of fun. Plus, in the summertime in the July/August months when its miserably hot out you can put this in your basement and let the kids run around like crazy. They will take good naps after.
Tracey B.
Repton, AL
My kids like it ok  I don’t think it was what they expected. The price was affordable. And I like the layout
Anya S.
Draper, UT
Little Tikes Jump n Slide Dry Bouncer uploaded by Anya S.
Little Tikes Jump n Slide Dry Bouncer uploaded by Anya S.
With a 2.5 year old and a 1 year old finding activities for both of them to enjoy can be tough. This bounce house is seriously the best. We set it up indoors and out to keep them entertained for hours! We’ve had it for about 1 year and it has stayed in great shape. The netting walls are very delicate though!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole C.
Wilkesboro, NC
il y a un an
Little Tikes Jump n Slide Dry Bouncer HOw long do these last ?
Misty M. il y a un an
Ours lasted several years, we followed the manufacturers instructions and stored it in the garage. We would always make sure it was dry and cleaned before rolling it up and putting it away. The big thing is how the kids behave on it and it. Follow the directions and it will provide years of use if you get it while your tot is small enough :)