Little Tikes EA Easy Store Jr. Table uploaded by kaitlyn c.

BY LITTLE TIKES

This colorful table from little tikes can be used by your child as a picnic table, or as somewhere to do his or her arts and crafts activities. This bench can fit up to four children, so it's the perfect place for a tea party in summer. There is a hole for an umbrella to be placed in, which will help to protect children from sunlight. see more...

Samantha M.
Sebring, FL
My daughter loves this little table. She eats all of her meals at it and does arts and crafts there too. We brought on vacation and it worked nicely in pir hotel room. The only thing I don't love about it is it's a little hard to fold but still worth the purchase.
Jenell J.
This is perfect for my little guy and his friends I would say it fits about 4 children comfortably and it’s very durable. You can leave it in your backyard I picked mine up at Target 🎯 but sure it’s carried at most retailers
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I brought this for my son its prefect for outdoor. When he's playing and want to sit down and eat lunch. Very relaxing. Even for just sitting outside and enjoying the weather. I definitely would recommend for other parents.
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
We keep our table outside in the back yard my neice amd son love to eat lunch and play with car its all pro no cons!!
Ashley K.
My son got this as a gift from his grandpa, he absolutely loves it. It is sturdy and can be used indoors or outdoors. My son uses his to eat his meals. It is a great addition to his room as well for doing arts and crafts or puzzles. It is very lightweight and easy to move from place to place.
kaitlyn c.
Wallaceburg, ON
Just bought this for my daughter and she loves it perfect for on the deck eating snacks and colouring or playing with play doh easy to clean i bought this at Walmart for around 50 bucks and its money well spent i would recommend this product for anyone with kids