Little Tikes Deluxe 2-in-1 Cozy Roadster uploaded by Taylor C.

BY LITTLE TIKES #64 in Outdoor Play

Find Ride-on Toys at Target.com! Parents and children will love this fun riding toy. The handle attaches to the back or front so the car can be pushed or pulled. The large tires roll easily. The canopy helps provide protection from the sun. Tires are durable for outdoor surfaces. Includes seat belt, cup holder, and real working horn. Weight limit: 50 lbs see more...

Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
My daughter absolutely loves this car! She pretends she's driving it as I push her, she even pushes the horn if something is in her way! If I were to make any changes it would be to strengthen the sunshade, when it's even the slightest bit windy the wind pushes the sunshade up. Also, it is easy to steer it in a straight line, however turning can be tricky. Most of the time I just lift it to turn. If those things were fixed this would be absolutely amazing for me, but for my daughter it is already amazing which is why I'm giving this 5 stars!
Sarah B.
My son loved this when we got it for him. He is two and a half now and he is almost too tall to ride in it without his legs being in his chest. I thought it was cute but it doesn't turn very well, you have to drag it to turn.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
This little car has really come in handy for us! We use it all the time to walk with our toddler to the park. It rides well on any surface. My only con is that I wish it had a better turning radius- going around a curve in this thing can be tricky!