BY LITTLE TIKES #64 in Outdoor Play

About Little Tikes Founded in 1970, the Little Tikes Company is a multi-national manufacturer and marketer of high-quality, innovative children's products. They manufacture a wide variety of product categories for young children, including infant toys, popular sports, play trucks, ride-on toys, sandboxes, activity gyms and climbers, slides, pre-school development, role-play toys, creative arts, and juvenile furniture. Their products are known for providing durable, imaginative, and active fun. In November of 2006, Little Tikes became a part of MGA Entertainment. MGA Entertainment is a leader in the revolution of family entertainment. Little Tikes services the United States from its headquarters and manufacturing facility in Hudson, Ohio, but also operates several manufacturing and distribution centers in Europe and Asia. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tracy H.
I really like this for getting outside for a walk Right now, it's the only way I can take my daughter for a walk. She's happy in it and so am I. I love that it has the cover. It's summertime now, so I don't want my daughter to get too much sun, so this is perfect for us.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
this was perfect for my two year old son, he loved it and played with it until he got way older, still plays with it at times
Sabrina K.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Great product! Very dependable! I believe I spent around $110 on this and it's wonderful my son loves it. Sometimes he gets lazy walking lol so it's great to have around...
Zhanna T.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect wagon!!! My two toddlers love being wheeled around in this. Plenty of roomand very sturdy!!
Hana H.
Liverpool, NY
Wonderful way to Transport Kids while also practicing them from the horrible UV Rays!