Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Anniversary

by Little Tikes

Met deze speciale editie ter ere van het 30-jarig bestaan van de Cozy Coupe steel je de show!

What’s with the eyes on every toy?
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe do you think this would be good to use in grass?
Is this suitable for a 2 year old?
Start your review of Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Anniversary!
Product Highlights
...still together holding strong i could say this a great thing for your kidsin reviews
I like how the door locks from the inside out of site and it has a removable floor board so you can push the car yourself. in reviews
These have been around a long time and that's means that they aren't young any where cause they are an all time favorite. in reviews
They last forever too, the plastic is very durable and sturdy. in reviews
This is a classic toy and will forever be one of the greatest toys for children !!!!!in reviews
Sabrina W.
Orange, CA
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Anniversary uploaded by Sabrina W.
We loveeeeee our Cozy Coupe! we bought this one my son was one years old and we still use it now and he just turned three. It's his all-time favorite toy car to play with in the yard. We've gotten balanced bikes and other ride-on toys and he still comes back to this as his favorite.
Katelyn L.
Morganton, NC
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Anniversary uploaded by Katelyn L.
All kids need one! I got my son the fire truck one and he is so cute! Easy outside toy that is easy to store. Putting it together can. Be a little hard work but so worth it!
Abby G.
Gilbert, AZ
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Anniversary uploaded by Abby G.
This car is my son’s favorite. He likes to play with it at home and in school since they have it also. It’s safe and practical with a very affordable price. If your kid is into cars I would definitely recommend it ❤️
Antonella S.
Naperville, IL
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Anniversary uploaded by Antonella S.
Such a classic toy. My son still likes this.. he doesn't play with it every day but he does look for it often & brings it all around our house. Side note-- it's a pain to put together! Every kid should have one though.
Lauren H.
Ventnor City, NJ
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Anniversary uploaded by Lauren H.
I bought this for my son’s first birthday. He absolutely loves it! He enjoys riding in it, but he also likes climbing in and out of it. He also pushes it around. It’s a great toy for this age group and he will continue to use it as he gets older!
Alyssa N.
Spokane Valley, WA.
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Anniversary uploaded by Alyssa N.
We got the ladybug version of this for my son for Christmas. First off, he loves it and so do I! It was a little difficult to put together (but what kid toys aren’t) but it all turned out great. The wheels roll on carpet too, just in case it’s used inside!
Astrid  R.
Lexington, KY
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Anniversary uploaded by Astrid  R.
Best brand to buy toys from really, this cars have lasted through a lot and rain and snow. I love them and my son and nephews love it more!
Mindy R.
Auburndale, FL
We have one we bought 14 years ago and it still goes as my 2 yr old uses it...done been through 7 kids plus neighbor kids and still they flintstone this car around! I definitely recommend it the cozy coupe your kids will not be disappointed and yes I have already bought 3 more we have 4 total!
Stephanie G.
Phoenix, AZ
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Anniversary uploaded by Stephanie G.
My 3 year old loves this thing, he’s tall for his age so he’s just about out grown it but we also have a 1 year old and I’m certain she will get plenty of use out of it as well. It has a smooth rolling action and doesn’t seem to have an effect on my concrete floors.
Misty B.
Redding, CA
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Anniversary uploaded by Misty B.
My kids love their cozy coupe!! Best toy ever! Very durable.. we have had ours for 3 years.. the stickers are in rough shape.. but everything else.. amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jess R.
il y a 3 ans
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe do you think this would be good to use in grass?
Brandy N. il y a 3 ans
My son used his in the grass with no problem
Tia N.
Westphal, NS
Scarlett H. il y a 3 ans
First birthday, and still gets much use at 2.5 years old!
Tara M.
Galloway, NJ
il y a 3 ans
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe what age group is this appropriate for?
Brandy N. il y a 3 ans
I got my son a Little Tykes Crazy Coupe for his first birthday. He played with it for a few years.