BY LITTLE TIKES COZY COUPE

• What age did you get this for your little one?2 Answers
  • What age did you get this for your little one?2 Answers
  • What age fid you get this for your little one?4 Answers
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe
  • "Had this cozy coupe for both my kids and they both loved it, very durable, stable, functional, my son is 10 and used his I will say a lot more then my daughter who is 3, she still has hers, and still plays with it.....highly recommend to any parent of young little ones !!" in 15 reviews
  • "They are a classic toy & I am so glad my kids got to experience them. " in 10 reviews
  • "My son loves his car and the key lol he has the new and old version and prefers the older one since its easier for him to open the door plus his only 1 1/2" in 10 reviews
  • "My three year old daughter loves to play with this car and I adore toys that encourage imagination." in 9 reviews
  • "Got ours about 12 years ago; it went through our 3 kids and then we gave it away - and it was still in great shape (it lived outside)." in 9 reviews
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Emmaus, PA
The cozy coupe, almost a rite of passage for kids! I had one when I was little and was dying to get my son one! he absolutely loves it, and not just to ride or scoot himself around in. It's literally become a part of our furniture during the cold months. It's a fun challenge for him to climb through onto other stuff. it's built much sturdier than it used to be, as well. His actually has a cute trailer too. the newer safety features (permanently locking the door) is nice as well. The cup holder in the back is awesome for us. The giant eyes on the front are kind of silly, but we still put them on anyway. Overall a great, classic toy.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Milledgeville, GA
I used to have one of these as a kid. Oh did I love that thing, it had a gas tank too. This past Christmas my grandma got my daughter one and I think she loves it just as much as I did. I like how the newer ones have the handle on the top and now u can put a floor board in for little ones. So if ur pushing them they don't fall through or so they don't stick there feet through and get hurt. Loved this toy then and still do.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Turtle Creek, PA
We have these cars at the child care center I work at. The kids love to play in them from 1 years old to about 4 when they seem to mostly be too large for them. They're fairly sturdy except the steering wheel has fallen off of 2 of our 8 cars. The kids really enjoy them and they're wonderful for increasing gross motor skills in a fun way.
Kirsten P.
Kirsten P.
Gautier, MS
Its not very often I can find a toy to hold my three year olds attention longer than thirty minutes well that all ended as soon as I brought the cozy coupe home she loves it and spends hours playing in it riding around .The material of which its made is durable and is holding up to her rough play well. I recommend this toy 100%.
Danelle C.
Danelle C.
Chapman, KS
I had one of these exact little outdoor cars growing up and me and my brother absolutely loved it!! I now have one for my son and can't wait for him to be old enough to play in it. It is a very durable little car. Me and my brother put ours through a lot and it never stopped staying in good useable shape!
Ashlee F.
Ashlee F.
I bought a Cozy Coupe for my daughters first birthday. It was a decent price for a toy, for sure for a birthday present its on the cheaper side! I looked a many different brands before deciding on this one, my child absolutely loves it! I would buy another one of something we're to happen to this one!
Joel V.
Joel V.
Brea, CA
This little car lasts a long time. My daughter got one for here birthday at 3 years old. Now at 9 when she sees it at grandmas house she wants to still drive it. It's on its fourth kid now and it still works like a champ. It has been stored outside too. Great product.
Darby D.
Darby D.
Bryan, OH
We loved our cozy coupe! My son played in it by the hour! It held up excellently as it was often hauled from one home to another so he had something to play with. Wheels held up when being used on rough terrain, on gravel, and asphalt roads.
Kiah E.
Kiah E.
This was my son's first car and he absolutely loved it! Even to this day I can get him to ride around in it. It's easy to purchase and put together. I don't like that you have to been over to push it. Other than that. Great investment!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
I love this little car! It is so much fun! I have four kids and my youngest is 6 months. My first three have played and played with this car. It is a toy that gets played with pretty much every time we go outside! It's a must have!
Spiro, OK
Has anyone seen the one with eyes? It scares my granddaughter
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Kissimmee, FL
What age was your child when they started using this?
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Where can I get one!
Spiro, OK
Do these come in other colors?
Katie W.
Katie W.
Livonia, MI
Do you know where I can get the Classic Cozy Coupe (not the one with the eyes on it)?