BY LITTLE TIKES COZY COUPE

• What age did you get this for your little one?2 Answers
  • What age did you get this for your little one?3 Answers
  • What age fid you get this for your little one?4 Answers
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe
  • "Had this cozy coupe for both my kids and they both loved it, very durable, stable, functional, my son is 10 and used his I will say a lot more then my daughter who is 3, she still has hers, and still plays with it.....highly recommend to any parent of young little ones !!" in 15 reviews
  • "They are a classic toy & I am so glad my kids got to experience them. " in 10 reviews
  • "My son loves his car and the key lol he has the new and old version and prefers the older one since its easier for him to open the door plus his only 1 1/2" in 10 reviews
  • "My three year old daughter loves to play with this car and I adore toys that encourage imagination." in 9 reviews
  • "Got ours about 12 years ago; it went through our 3 kids and then we gave it away - and it was still in great shape (it lived outside)." in 9 reviews
Kari B.
Bradenton, FL
We bought one of these for my son recently who will turn two soon. He loves this little car and drives it around the house. I wish it were a little bigger so that it'll last him longer as he's big for his age. We bought ours used as the new ones can be a bit pricey. It is easy for small children to get in and out of. I love the little area in the back where my son stows his hippo for rides. It is pretty roomy on the inside and has a cute little horn for them to push. We plan to buy him the gas pump that corresponds with this car soon!
Stephanie T.
Marion , IN
I had a pink and white one as a little girl I was in every single day!! I have since gotten all 4 of my kids one and it is a life saver! My kids ride it all over the house or outside daily. Best toy little tikes ever made.
Natashia S.
Wayne, WV
My daughter received one of these for her 1st birthday. She loved it so much up until the day she flipped it and cut her mouth badly. These things tip over very easily and it can be a safety hazard for smaller babies. We ended up passing this down to our cousins and they all enjoy it.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
This was the best gift ever. I remember playing with my little brother's when he had it. Now my kids have one (wheel went M.I.A. last summer - if you know where I can get a replacement let me know) I have seen people change it up and do a batman look for their kids and my family is obsessed with Batman. My mom paid 50 when she got it
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
This has become a toddlers right of passage! My daughter got one when she turned one and loved it for years. It grows with the kids, as you can take the foot board out so their legs can dangle. This was used mostly indoors, but its safe and totally fun outside too! I would recommend this to all parents b/c kids love then and get a lot of fun and enjoyment with them for several years.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
I had one growing up, my siblings had one growing up and we all loved ours so I bought one for my kids and omg they love it! they each take turns driving and pushing each other but love to act like their driving like "mommy and daddy" lol this toy is such a classic toy but keeps the kids entertained for hours lol If you don't have one, you need to buy one! they are such a hit!
Brittney G.
West Chester, OH
VERY sturdy. We got this for my daughter when she was 1. She is now almost 4 and rides it down our hill, has tipped it over multiple times when going to fast and she is still safe lol. I also like the insert where the feet go for when they are smaller and cant push themselves, the parent can push them around. This was and still is one of her favorite toys!
Natalie B.
Fort Worth, TX
My son received this for his 1st birthday and it was (and still is) his favorite toy. He learned to use it very quickly and loves the horn. I had one as a baby and so did my husband, and various other family members. Every child I've seen with one loves it. He doesn't have a sibling yet but I'm sure we'll have to buy her a car for herself.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
I had one of these Cozy Coupes growing up and once my kids were young enough I KNEW I had to get one of them for them too! Its a fun toy that they have now played with for a couple years! Its affordable and and I highly recommend to all parents. We have only kept our inside as to not scrap up the tires.
Chaya B.
There is nothing better then walking into a house and seeing this classic red and yellow cozy coupe. It has been around for so long, that it is nice to be able to get the next generation something we once loved so much. They are incredibly well made and make the perfect gift for any small child.
Kimberly C.
Spiro, OK
Has anyone seen the one with eyes? It scares my granddaughter
Samantha S.
Kissimmee, FL
What age was your child when they started using this?
Nicole R.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Where can I get one!
Kimberly C.
Spiro, OK
Do these come in other colors?
Katie W.
Livonia, MI
Do you know where I can get the Classic Cozy Coupe (not the one with the eyes on it)?