Little Tikes Cozy Coupe

by Little Tikes

#2 in Toys

Your child will love driving around in the red cozy coupe 30th anniversary edition by little tikes. This fun car has a friendly face that makes kids smile and a yellow canopy that protects them from the sun.

What’s with the eyes on every toy?
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe do you think this would be good to use in grass?
Is this suitable for a 2 year old?
Start your review of Little Tikes Cozy Coupe!
Product Highlights
“...still together holding strong i could say this a great thing for your kidsin reviews
“I like how the door locks from the inside out of site and it has a removable floor board so you can push the car yourself. ” in reviews
“These have been around a long time and that's means that they aren't young any where cause they are an all time favorite. ” in reviews
“They last forever too, the plastic is very durable and sturdy. ” in reviews
“This is a classic toy and will forever be one of the greatest toys for children !!!!!” in reviews
Nutley , NJ
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe uploaded by Jacky C.
Definitely an oldie but a goodie! Pretty sure I had one when I was young. My son saw it in the store and wouldn’t get out of it. The next day my husband went back and got it for him. Nowadays you can definitely find much more modern, motorized mini cars for kids, but I haven’t met a child who didn’t love this car. The downside is that they have to use their feet to drive it, which can be challenging for the little ones. It is also on the larger side so you definitely need to have the storage space for it. But I love that it has a roof, unlike most other “car” type things he has. It also has functioning doors and a gas tank that opens; you can even buy the gas pump to go with it. Little boys love cars and this is definitely a very cute, durable one! No need to recharge or by batteries for it either, that’s definitely a plus!
Gibraltar
I was a little skeptical to purchase this at first, based on some of the reviews about the frustration of putting this together. After a couple days of going back and forth I went through with buying it and I’m so glad I did! The pieces were pretty easy to identify. The picture instructions were easy to follow and the online videos also helped! I was nervous about the possibility of not having all the pieces as mentioned in some of the other comments, but we actually had extra pieces left over, thankfully! It recommends to use a power drill, but I didn’t have one on hand.. I just used a hammer and screw driver. It’s definitely doable without the power drill, but I can see where that would have saved a little time! My husband wasn’t home to assemble this so I did it myself with the help of my mom and we were able to get it done probably within 30-40 minutes! So far it’s been a great little car and my 3 year old son absolutely loves it!
Bridgeport, NY
A rite of passage, at this point, for any kid. If you didn't get one new, you eventually got a cousin's once they grew out of it. (Or grandma found one that "just needs to be hosed down a bit" from a garage sale) But yeah, kids can play in this thing for hours outside on a nice day. Front wheels swivel for great range of motion so kids don't get stuck and you don't have to go running every 5 minutes to fix it. I'm not sure when or even why they added eyes to the cozy coupe but it has eyes now. The door opens so kids don't have to Beau and Luke Duke it (showing my age here) and the newer ones make sounds such as the sound a real car makes on a really cold day when it's about to turn over and start but nope. Syke. It didn't start. That sound. Also, the horn honks and you can turn the steering wheel but is not connected to the wheels. It's totally kid powered. They aren't that expensive either. Def a good buy!!
Gilbert
Omgosh! The installation in this thing is RIDICULOUS! I'm going to be blunt here, I'm normally really good at stuff like this. I can assemble things with no problem--I actually like it! But not this. I can't even tell you how many pieces there were! Okay, the steering wheel alone was five pieces. You had to hammer and drill and honestly, it's a bit much for a kid toy. Many of the things could've been preassembled and the box would've been the same size. Idk who thought it was a good idea to give a parent of a child 1.5-5 a toy that requires so much assembly! It took me over an hour to put it all together...I can't even imagine how long it would take someone who wasn't particularly good at this sort of stuff, so, the car itself is wonderful butthe assembly is just a bit crazy!
Rayne, LA
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe uploaded by Donovan H.
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe uploaded by Donovan H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Our two little babies absolutely love the little tikes cozy coupe car. I mean look at the Expressions on their faces. There are having an absolute amazing time. It even comes with nifty cupholders in the back to keep you a nice cool beverage. I would give this product 10 stars if I could. The only bad part is my son's reaction when he knows it's time to get out and put the car up because he just wants to ride in it forever. Little Tikes Cozy Coupe @littletikes #cozycoupe @influenster #influenster
I have a 3 year old who refers to this Coupe as the "Ryan car" because that's where he first saw it by watching "Ryan's Toy Review" on YouTube.  Needless to say, he loves it.  I was actually pretty easy to assemble considering I'm not the most handy person in the world. It was also reasonably priced.  My son is pretty tall so it is becoming a little difficult for him to actually ride in it and maneuver it with his legs but it would be perfect for a 2 year old or perhaps older toddlers who don't have long legs.  It's a great buy so I would recommend it.
Oxnard
This is for the classic cozy coupe as well as the Little Tikes truck. Have you got a hyperactive toddler who won't stop running from one end of the house to the other? Get them one of these and set them loose on the neighborhood! I'm kidding, but only a little. My kids love these vehicles; they're great for getting that extra energy out, some fresh air, and some good pretend play if you have the little gas pump accessory. I favor the truck over the coupe for the added cargo room and cup holders in the back. I loved my little coupe when I was a kid, and now my kids love theirs.
metairie, la
I am not a handy person, but I successfully put this together in 2.5 hrs all by myself. It took me that long because between every step I watched the YouTube instructional video for that step before doing it myself. The video was a huge help—made it completely understandable and doable. You can find the video on the manufacturer’s YouTube channel. Some people complained about holes not being predrilled, but it’s such lightweight plastic that I didn’t find that to be a problem.

My 18 month old daughter is small for her size. She likes us to push her around right now. The door sticks a little and is kind of hard for her to open/close, but I think it will loosen up with time. If not I will sand it down.

West Springfield
This little car is an all time favorite during the summer. Both my 1.5 year old and 3 year old enjoy pretend play with them. Although it’s harder for moving the car at the children age due to longer legs and less leg room but they somehow still figure it out. The yellow does become a bit discolored after being outside under the sun but it’s not too obvious. The wheels make full movement easy. The mini storage area behind the back of the seat is perfect for little snack or bottles or kids toys. Really recommend !!
This is a classic toy that my 2 year old son loves.  It wheels around easily and has held up to being left outside multiple times overnight in various elements.  The only thing you have to watch out for is your children dragging their feet when you push them and their feet getting stuck under when they are rolling themselves.  My son has never gotten seriously hurt but if your child doesn't have good cognitive awareness of his or her feet placement they may not be able to play in this yet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe do you think this would be good to use in grass?
Brandy N. • il y a un an
My son used his in the grass with no problem
EDMONTON, AB
il y a un an
Scarlett H. • il y a 8 mois
First birthday, and still gets much use at 2.5 years old!
Galloway, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe what age group is this appropriate for?
Brandy N. • il y a un an
I got my son a Little Tykes Crazy Coupe for his first birthday. He played with it for a few years.