BY LITTLE TIKES #1 in Toys

Your child will love driving around in the red cozy coupe 30th anniversary edition by little tikes. This fun car has a friendly face that makes kids smile and a yellow canopy that protects them from the sun. see more...

• Did your kids like this? Thinking of getting one for my 2...8 Answers
  • Looking for a good gift to get my 2 year old whose birthd...9 Answers
  • What is the age range on this toy?1 Answers
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe
  • "i really like this toy bought my little boy one he loved it has had it four years took many trips with him and is still together holding strong i could say this a great thing for your kids" in 122 reviews
  • "I like how the door locks from the inside out of site and it has a removable floor board so you can push the car yourself. " in 72 reviews
  • "These have been around a long time and that's means that they aren't young any where cause they are an all time favorite. " in 56 reviews
  • "They last forever too, the plastic is very durable and sturdy. " in 14 reviews
  • "This is a classic toy and will forever be one of the greatest toys for children !!!!!" in 10 reviews
Julie S.
Lancaster, PA

- Very detailed instructions (follow them in order!)
- Seems study when assembled
- Has been "driven" over many terrains and stays together!
- The horn really works.
- The floor board can be solid for smaller children, and then removed when they are older.
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
This toy is not only something that my children love to play with but it has lasted FOREVER!!!! I got mine used from another family, so who knows how long they had it, but I originally got this for my nephew (who is now 5) for when he would come over to our house. This car has now been played with by 4 children in my family and is still going strong. My youngest (11 months) is now fully enjoying being able to be pushed around in this car by her older siblings and cousins. Completely worth the money!
Lauren N.
I think every kid should have one of these from age 1-4. Possibly 5 . They are so much fun the kids love it! Nice to let them ride around in this up and down the street and they can’t get hurt. These are fairly cheap too and you can always get one second hand as well. My son is 4 and still loves it lol! I recommend this if your looking to buy something new for your child or a family member buying a gift . They will surely love it
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
I think every kid has had this "Crazy Coupe Car" as well call it. Gives kids their first taste of driving 🚗. My 2 loved driving around and pushing each other also. It helps work their leg muscles and depth perception. Took mine a while to learn the depth perception because it was more like bumper cars lol This was a great investment for my little ones. I would recommend getting one for your kids...evwn if it is a pre-loved one.
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
When you think of your childhood, this is the number 1 toy that comes to mind. I love that they haven't changed the design of it, and is still loved by kids everywhere. We received ours as a gift, and the boys loved it from day one. I can't wait for my sister to have a kid so we can buy this for them as a gift.
Kat J.
This was my absolute FAVORITE toy as a child, and if they made an adult-sized version, you best believe I would be first in line to get it! LOL

While it may seems simple in its concept, this bright red and yellow Little Tikes car was so much fun to “drive” around the neighborhood with my feet, and there was always enough room to take a stuffed animal along for a ride! All the neighborhood kids loved my car and we would play traffic stop and so many other fun games with this,... Seriously, this plastic vehicle was the source of so many joyful childhood memories. It held up well for many years and I think we only gave it away once I couldn’t comfortably fit inside anymore. I would love to see more of these around my neighborhood now as opposed to those annoying electronic Jeeps, I hope this toy makes a comeback soon!
Liz H.
San Antonio, TX
This has got to be every kids must have toy. My in-laws bought this for my son a year ago, and its still in good condition. Color hasnt faided and my son is still in love with it. There is even a thing to put inside to prevent your child from falling through the bottom if he's too small. The only thing I didnt really like was the slot in the back that I believe is intended for parents to push the car through. An attatchement for a handle would be more practical for pushing it like a stroller since toy is so low it hurts your back to keep bending down.
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
This toy is a fav of all big and small. The big kids loved pushing the little kids. And it allowed for a lot of great imagination use. My son loved to give his a car wash. Since we used ours mostly inside 4 years old and it still looks like new and even with those car washes the stickers and everything are still perfect!! I would recommend
Amanda M.
Garner, NC
My son loves his Little Tikes Cozy Coupe!  The Cozy Coupe is such a classic toy that my husband and I both had one as a child.  Now there are so many cool choices beyond the basic version.  My son has the Ride and Rescue fire truck cozy coupe and he thinks it's the coolest thing ever.  The assembly was a little difficult but Little Tikes has a video online that helps a lot!  We'll definitely be buying another for my nephew for his birthday.
Joseline R.
Every child should own This! Comes with a cover on the bottom so if you baby is too small to push themselves or maybe they drag there feet when you push. Easy to remove. Was a bit annoying assembling it but my son always is playing with it. Whether it's pushing it ,getting pushed in it or just sitting in while watching some cartoons lol he loves it! Has a cup holder in the back too!
Nicole C.
What age is this best for?
Mary R.
Clute, TX
Looking for a good gift to get my 2 year old whose birthday is this Friday.. is this a good thing to get? He loves his little ride on car but is a little too big for it now-- he's tall.
BRANDY R.
Springfield , MO
Did your kids like this? Thinking of getting one for my 2 or old
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
Did anyone with older children have these when they were younger?
Angela S.
What is the best way to protect the wheels from getting so much wear and tear?