Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship, Brown/Tan, 1 ea uploaded by Jonelle R.Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship, Brown/Tan, 1 ea uploaded by Erin W.Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship, Brown/Tan, 1 ea uploaded by Transatlantic B.

BY LITTLE TIKES

Ahoy Matey! Outdoor sand water table 2 Durable plastic construction 3 Center mast is a constant-flow water fountain 4 Keep water moving with pump or by pouring water into the crows nest watch everything spin 5 Anchor raises lowers by cranking handle 6 Ages 2+ Includes: 1 Anchors Away Pirate Ship 2 2 characters 3 1 character-sized life preserver 4 1 squirting shark 5 1 dinghy 6 1 strainer 7 1 scooper 8 1 bucket Get ready for a water-time adventure with the Anchors Away Pirate Ship! Two fun characters, a squirting shark, and a constant running water fountain make sure that your little ones will have hours of fun on the high seas! It s durable plastic construction is built to last. see more...

Erin W.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Our son loves this!!! He's 16 months old and it's perfect for him. He splashes, pours and has a great time with it. Money well spent on this. Thanks little tikes for a great product!
Jonelle R.
Odenton , MD
My boys LOVE this table! Ages 1 & 3. Its larger than the others I've seen yet It's easily moved, so they can use it where it's most convenient for mommy and daddy at the time. :-)
Transatlantic B.
Cincinnati, OH
The table has a fountain, squirting cannon, cups, buckets, strainers, squirty sharks---you name it and it's there. The table comes with a lot of assembly required which I have to say wasn't the most easy thing to do. You'll need a drill to drill holes into the table as there are no pre-made screw holes. I'm sure that wouldn't bug some people but since I don't trust myself with power tools I had to wait for my husband to come home to put it together.

It's easy to fill up and has a plug in the bottom so you can easily drain the water into a bucket to empty it when you are done playing.
Gracey N.
Naples, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Best $50ish we've spent on toys! We gave this water table to my 1yo for Christmas. We bought it on Amazon (Prime). My daughter (now 16mo) LOVES it. We use it on our screened in lanai. We live in SWFL so it is VERY hot and humid. This is a great way to let her play outside but not getting overheated. In the winter, we don't put water in it and she plays with it dry (no sand). I love that it has a drain plug at the bottom so you can easily drain the water to clean. She is still obsessed with it, even though she's played with it pretty much every day the past 6months.
Lori W.
My husband and I bought this for our children this past summer. They love it. They basically played with it every day. We have had about 6 kids playing with this at the same time. Everyone has something to do. It really is a lot of fun. It comes with a lot of accessories too for them to play with. We now have it inside their playroom. I love it because it can be used all year around.
Britney R.
Westminster, MD
We got this for my 18m old to play with outside on warmer days. He loves water. This table has so many different activities to keep them playing for a long time. It comes with water toys and little people to play with. You can make a current, squirt water, pump water through the middle sail, and so much more. It's very durable and drains easily.
Ashley S.
Madison , WV
My son got this for a birthday gift. Super cute. bright colors. Played with it all summer long. Huge hit and a must have for summer time fun on hot days.
Lyndsey S.
W Hempstead, NY
My parents just got my son this for his birthday and I'm so excited I can't wait till the summer to open it and play!
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
This water table is so much fun, my kids have a blast playing with this. I have to drag them away from it
Katie V.
This water table has been hours of fun for our two sons, almost 2 and 4. I selected it due to all the different activities that can be played with on it. We frequently have more than just are two around it. There is plenty of room for multiple kids to play. We did have the tube come out of the cannon, but my husband was able to replace it with a new tube.