Little Tikes 3' Trampoline uploaded by Cheyenne C.

BY LITTLE TIKES #91 in Fitness Equipment

This trampoline is the perfect size to provide hours of bouncing fun! Features: -Plastic and metal combination-Great for burning off kid energy while indoors-Large jumping surface and handle bar for stability-Maximum weight 55 lbs-Age 3 to 6 years. see more...

• Does anyone own this? Would you recommend for a 5 year old?2 Answers
  • Does the bar inhibit the child from jumping or serve as something t...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brandie l.
Brandie l.
WATERFORD, WI
am so glad I went ahead and bought this 3' trampoline!! Like most toddlers my daughter is very active, she is also fearless; often times leaving me making sure we have enough to do during the day to help control her energy. This has been perfect for rainy days where going to the park is not an option. Great way to get her energy out and also alot cheaper then going out everyday! I bought this as her birthday gift as a open-box deal and I We honestly have a big trampoline outside, but for some reason she prefers this 3' one. I think it is because of the handle bars! She's able to jump longer at a time! I highly recommend this for a toddler with high energy! Also it was very user friendly and easy to set up!!
Julie B.
Julie B.
Both of my toddlers love to jump on this trampoline. It's great for indoor use. It has a handle across the front so the can hold on and jump, jump. jump! Great for burning extra energy on cold and rainy days.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Great gift for any child with lots of energy! Perfect size for inside.My son loves this trampoline he got for Christmas. Perfect starter trampoline. Very happy with this product.
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Perfect size for an active toddler! The handle bar keeps him from bouncing off and keeps his balance. I love that it can fit in the living room or outside.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Great indoor trampoline for toddlers/preschoolers the padding came off the bar part pretty easily though
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Greenville, WI
I bought this for my daughter for her third birthday. We have it in our living room and I am pleased with the size of it. My daughter really liked it at first and learned to jump well (she was very uncoordinated before hand). The only downfall is that she knocked her chin on the hand bar quite a few times while she was just that height. Luckily she is a bit taller now so it doesn't happen anymore. Good energy release. Also, it makes a good fort if you drape a blanket over it. HAHA
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
My son loves this trampoline. We have it inside. I love the bar being there so he can hold onto it, however I don't like the material they used on the outside of it because a child could easily bite or chew it off and choke on it. It hasn't happened to us but I've known someone whose child chewed the material off. They should've gone with something more durable knowing this is for toddlers and young children.
Caitlyn N.
Caitlyn N.
Rosalie , NE
My toddler's love this. It is so great for sensory needs as we need it for. They jump inside and outside as it is easy to move around being so light weight. The handle bar is sturdy and the cover on the springs stays put. Recommend this to all my toddler parents or sensory needs kids.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
got this for my 2 year old so he could have something to play on during a rainy day, he absolutely loves it, always wants me to get on it with him and he just hangs on that rail like a little monkey haha, very durable.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Love it, only a couple things. Be sure to get the blue protector all the way in place when putting the trampolene down. I got a piece of it stuck in the hinge, and it collapsed- and I hurt myself. The handle bar is a smidge wobbly too but i heard that is common
Sascha A.
Sascha A.
Santa Fe, NM
Does the bar inhibit the child from jumping or serve as something the child could potentially fall into while jumping?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Does anyone own this? Would you recommend for a 5 year old?