Little Tikes 2-in-1 groeischommel - roze

by Little Tikes

Je kind kan nu lekker buiten spelen op deze 2-in-1-schommel van Little Tikes! Superveilig vanwege de verstelbare gordels, hoge zijkanten en rugsteun.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little Tikes 2-in-1 groeischommel - roze!
Ilen E.
Cape Coral, FL
My little girl loves this. She is very outdoorsy even for her age. She has been using hers for a little over a year. It was very inexpensive and the product seems to have a lot of life left in it even though is outside all the time.
Brittany T.
Myrtle Creek, OR
My baby sister had this swing growing up! It is a great swing that can be moved around be careful just like anything regualr wear and tear will break the ropes eventually
Zoe I.
Corona, CA
Safety is top notch with this baby swing, we have used the swing for both of my children and they enjoy it very much. Easy to use and sturdy material for outdoor use.
Kayla A.
Huntsville
My kids love this swing. They’ll swing for hours in this. It’s simple to get them in and out of. You can put it on a swing set or connect it to a tree. The only complaint I have when it comes to the swing kids can slip their arms out of the straps even though if it tightened all the way. But over all they enjoy it.
Deirdre H.
Saint Pauls, NC
Little Tikes 2-in-1 groeischommel - roze uploaded by Deirdre H.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Great little first swing. My son absolutely loves his! It's easy to hang up and fun to use. I think it holds up to 50 pounds, so it should last a while. Can be used for babies to toddlers/young kids
Iris V.
Morristown, NJ
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
My daughter loves the swing. Calling it the Wheeeeee. She gets really upset if we take her out of the swing. The straps are not easily adjusted but that is likely for security reasons. Perhaps they could be a bit longer. My girl is not yet 2.5 years but is the size of a 4 year old.
Ashley B.
Manhattan, KS
Bought this for my niece and it was a great investment. I find the safety straps tend to stick a bit after sitting in the weather, but otherwise a great product.
Armina B.
Jacksonville, FL
Great swing my child absolutely loves it. We use it every time we go outside. It definitely keeps baby occupied for a while.
kaila P.
morrilton
Great swing for little ones! It's hanging in our tree now for our baby. My mom has the same one at her house.
Amber E.
JACKSON, MI
My kids have loved to swing from the time they were six months old. We have these swings in our basement, on the playground, and at grandma and grandpa's house. They just love them and they are safe and cute and affordable. Overall I love them!

Looking for your answer?