Little Seed Farm Elasticity Body Serum, 1 Oz

by Little Seed Farm

Deeply moisturizes, tones, and enhances skin's elasticity with the power of organic botanicals. Daily use reduces the appearance of fine lines, age spots, and slack or sagging skin, while leaving skin deeply nourished and glowing. Elasticity is light and easily absorbed, penetrating the skin without leaving an oily residue behind. A skin supportive blend of organic essential oils including rosemary, mint, geranium, and lavender offers a refreshing aromatherapeutic experience. Recommended For Reducing fine lines, eliminating age spots, and restoring elasticity to slack or sagging skin. Particularly useful during times of weight gain or weight loss, such as pregnancy. Free Of Parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, sulfates. Gluten-Free and Non-GMO How To Use After cleansing, gently massage 2-3 drops into still-damp skin. Can be used both morning and evening as well as under makeup. For stretch mark prevention: massage gently into belly, hips, & breasts (and any other areas that feel itchy or taut) morning and night. Applying right after a bath or shower, while skin is still slightly damp, will supercharge the effects of the serum. Exfoliating while bathing will help prepare your skin to absorb the serum and boost effectiveness. This serum is also wonderful during weightloss and postpartum to help slack skin regain tone. Use as described above and be sure to exfoliate while bathing to prep skin. Ingredients Hazelnut oil, organic rosemary essential oil, organic spearmint essentail oil, organic geranium essential oil, organic lavender essential oil.

Does this serum leave your face tacky? After using it my face almost felt sticky.
Start your review of Little Seed Farm Elasticity Body Serum, 1 Oz!
Madi M.
Newsoms , VA
This product is BANGIN!! I use it every time I get out of the shower, when my skin is still slightly damp (as recommended in the directions) and after 2 uses I swear I am already seeing a difference in my skin!! I use it on the stretch marks on my boobs and around my hips and I can really feel the elasticity being restored! Not to mention it’s made of completely natural ingredients harvested and produced at a solar-powered farm!! Can’t get more earth friendly than that! And it smells AMAZING! Even my boyfriend noticed I smelled “like oranges” and he never notices any new products! Highly recommend!!!!
katie L.
Gaithersburg, MD
Little Seed Farm Elasticity Body Serum, 1 Oz uploaded by katie L.
Little Seed Farm Elasticity Body Serum, 1 Oz uploaded by katie L.
Hey slay babes! I absolutely love this product. I use it on the face and the body. You can find it online, or at Moms Organic Market. Retail price is very affordable 18.99. It is organic and very gentle on the skin. It smells of lavender. One to two drops is plenty, it immediately sinks into the skin, leaving you with a soft smooth hydrated face ( NOT OILY OR GREASY!! ). This is great for oily skin babes who are looking for a oil product without ruining the skin. I use this product for skin care and before makeup. I put this on my arms, bum and legs. I also apply generously to my stretch Marks. I’ve notice dramatic reduction in my stretch marks and my fine lines in the face chest and neck. I recommend to all skin tones or types! Little Seed Farm Elasticity Body Serum, 1 Oz
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I LOVE this product! It is nontoxic and definitely helps with the elasticity of the skin and firming. Now it does not moisturize for me what so ever. I am left dryer then before. I apply the Little Seed Farm Goats Milk Moistureizer right afterwards to help with that. I use this serum along (before) with my Chrislie Measurable Difference Face and Sweet Almond Body Oil which helps regulate the oils in my face.