Little Seed Farm Activated Charcoal Deodorant Cream - 2.4oz

Features: Natural, moisturizing, No Residue

Product Form: Cream

Sustainability Claims: Not tested on animals

Package Quantity: 1

Health Facts: Animal by-product-free, artificial color-free, artificial fragrance-free, contains coconut oil, Sulfate-free, artificial preservative-free, butylparaben-free, contains charcoal, contains naturally derived ingredients, ethyl alcohol-free, non-toxic, paraben-free, preservative-free, phthalate-free, propylene glycol-free, propylparaben-free, sodium lauryl sulfate-free, triclosan-free, formaldehyde-free, aluminum-free, dye-free

Recommended Skin Type: Sensitive, dry

Scent: Fresh, Scented

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little Seed Farm Activated Charcoal Deodorant Cream - 2.4oz!
Fredericksbrg, VA
Amazing formula! I was very skeptical to use a natural deodorant but I decided to give this brand a try. I find that the deodorant is essy to apply with my fingers or with the scoop (I prefer the scoop), and I appreciate how they allow you to purchase multiple mini sample packs to determine which scent you prefer. I prefer the activated charcoal scent because I find it to be calming. I'm on week 3 and I am loving it, a little goes a long way, the ingredients are all natural!
Jacksonville, FL
The only natural, aluminum free deodorant that actually works for me! I add a little essential oil (Thieves, mmmm), and it keeps me stink-free for 12+ hours. I still sweat a very small amount, but nothing like before! My prior favorite stopped working after a few months, but Little Seed Farm hasn’t failed me after over a year!
Kansas City, MO
This is literally the only deodorant that has ever worked for me! I sweat a lot and no matter what deodorant I used, I always seemed to stink. Not with this deodorant! I am obsessed with the jasmine scent that has activated charcoal in it. The best part, is this has good ingredients and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin!
Denver, CO
Little seed farm makes the best natural deodorant hands down on the market! The scents are amazing they’re good for you and they last like no other natural deodorant around! Went to the gym for 3 hours and still smelt amazing after! 10/10 recommend to everyone! You can also go to their website and get free samples to try just pay shipping!
Modesto, Ca
It works! This all natural, aluminum free product works BETTER than any other commercial brand. The only natural deodorant brand I’ve tried that actually works. Doesn’t irritate my skin at all. I like the one with charcoal best, it helps control to BO- which I don’t have when I use this!
Woodbridge, VA
Best natural deodorant ever. This is the only product I use, I searched for natural deodorant for years and this is 100% the best. It’s a little messy but they do sell a proper scoop to apply.
Bethel, PA
The BEST deodorant I’ve ever used, hands down. No aluminum, no baking soda. All of their scents smell amazing. I’ve converted my husband & 2 teenage daughters. I’ll buy this for life!
Doral, FL
Little Seed Farm Activated Charcoal Deodorant Cream - 2.4oz uploaded by Amanda F.
Months in and I'm still in awe of this deodorant! It's the absolute best natural deodorant I've used and I'm so happy to have finally found it. It's easy to apply, leaves no residue when applied properly, gives a clean, fresh scent that doesn't turn rancid when you perspire and last for hours even through lots of physical activity. Unsure? Try their free samples... Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
Bowling Green, KY
I love the smell of this deodorant - I was worried at 1st thinking about having a charcoal smell, but you don't smell like a grill! I also love that it is aluminium and baking soda free, which is great if you have sensitive skin, allergies and are just wanting to play it safe staying away from aluminum. It lasts all day long.
I did an armpit detox before switching to Little Seeds deodorant. I now use this deodorant exclusively. It works so well! I can make it through the day without smelling bad, which is impressive coming from a previous stress sweater!

Looking for your answer?