Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthColic & Gas ReliefLittle Remedies

Relieves excess gas from food or swallowing of air-No artificial colors or flavors-No alcohol, saccharin or gluten-Works in minutes-Safe, gentle relief of gas discomfort

I’ve never used this before can anyone tell me if there is anything I should watch for ?
Start your review of Little Remedies Tummys Gas Relief Drops, Natural Berry Flavor, 1 Ounce (Pack of 5) by Little Remedies!
Bowling Green, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Didn't help my baby at all unfortunately. It smelled good though and she didn't seem to mind the taste. We began using gripe water to help with her gas and did tummy massages and bicycle legs to get the gas moving. I won't say this is a bad product because every baby reacts to things differently.
Bangor, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
This is another must have for my kids. I stil use this on my son who just turned four last time he had a upset tummy he said it helped did it really idk lol but I do know it def helps my two month old bc her legs go down and she relaxes doesn’t cry just much happier.
Rossville, GA
Le ponía unas gotitas en si lenguita cuando estaba incómodo por los gases y le aliviaban siempre tenía una ala mano
Oceano, CA
This stuff works!!! Fussy gassy baby? Try this. I’m telling you. Within a few minutes baby is relieved and all is good in the world.
Victoria, TX
This stuff works great! It really helps my baby within gas and fussing! You definitely need this!
Toms River, NJ
1,395 reviews
Little Remedies Tummys Gas Relief Drops, Natural Berry Flavor, 1 Ounce (Pack of 5) by Little Remedies uploaded by Debbie H.
Little Remedies brand products were recommend to my family by my daughter's primary pediatrician..My grandson Lj was having some stomach pain (gas) and after the Dr checked him out recommend this product for the gas..My daughter was able to purchase it at the local Walgreens which is so convenient..And about 30min. after he had taken it LJ said that his stomach was already starting to feel better..I would definitely recommend this brand of products but would suggest that you check with your pediatrician before you start giving anything to your child
Excelsior Spg, MO
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
This product has been so helpful with my newborn. It is very adorable. I use this product when my baby has the hiccups, begins to spit up a lot, or just seems to be uncomfortable. The taste of the drops is sweet and my baby seems to enjoy it very much. I will definitely be buying these again!
Canyon, TX
These worked amazing when my little one had some gas problems just a little bit of this and in a few minutes she was great
Phoenix, AZ
I used this 20 years ago until he was diagnosed with acid reflux and went on prescription meds. It didn’t solve this issue but it sure helped
Upland, CA
I dint know if these actually work. My baby was very gassy and I would give him this. He would calm down, but his tummy still sounded gurgley.