HealthMedicines & TreatmentsAllergy & SinusLittle Remedies
Sterile Saline Nasal Mist, Safe for Newborns, 3 FL OZ

Little Remedies Sterile Saline Nasal Mist, Safe for Newborns, 3 FL OZ

by Little Remedies

- Relieves runny, stuffy, dry, or crusty noses - Flushes and removes mucus from little noses to help little ones breathe easy, safely moisturizes - Safe for newborns, drug-free, no side effects - Use as often as necessary to keep baby's nose clear and moisturized - 3 FL OZ Little Remedies Sterile Saline Mist is a drug-free, preservative-free product which helps loosen mucus secretions to aid removal from the nose and help little ones breathe easy. This product is non-medicated and can be used as often as needed without the worry of any harmful side effects or drug interactions. As a parent, it's the little things that matter. Your baby's little giggles, little steps, and little sniffles. Being there with a little hug and a little song. Loving touches and attention to detail go into everything you do. Little things matter to us too. Little Remedies designs safe and reliable solutions just for babies. We pay attention to little details, like ensuring our products are free from parabens, artificial flavors, and dyes. To help your baby stay happy and healthy, we make sure they have everything they need. And nothing they don't.

Age Group: Child

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride.

Ingredients: Ingredients: Sodium Chloride 0.9%, Purpose Restores Moisture. Other Ingredients: Water.

Form: Health

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little Remedies Sterile Saline Nasal Mist, Safe for Newborns, 3 FL OZ!
Fairview Park, OH
Little Remedies Sterile Saline Nasal Mist, Safe for Newborns, 3 FL OZ uploaded by Jaclyn T.
I am not a Neti pot fan but have found that sinus rinses are beneficial and this is a great alternative! I have so many environmental allergies that I love to start and end the day with this. It also is a clear way to clear your sinuses after a long hospital shift! This one is for kids so the nozzle is smaller but it was a great deal at target with their app so I picked it up.
Little Remedies Sterile Saline Nasal Mist, Safe for Newborns, 3 FL OZ uploaded by Adriana A.
Purchased at: CVS
Very expensive, but so much nicer than the regular drops. For the reluctant kiddo, this stuff is much easier than using drops. I like that it is sterile. I really wish that it was not so expensive; I would purchase for the whole family, if I could. Right now, the baby gets...
Benton, AR
Little Remedies Sterile Saline Nasal Mist, Safe for Newborns, 3 FL OZ uploaded by John S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use these for my kids especially during the cold winter months when colds tend to kick in. I use a suction to get rid of the mucus once I apply the saline mist. It’s safe for your kids to use and you can use it as often as needed.
Frankfort, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a must have for newborns. I put it in every single baby shower gift that I give out. Nothing works better to help a congested baby.
Gilmer
This product is great for newborns. Easy to use and easy to clean. Goes right where you need it without excess waste. This is a really good product for those congested babies. Would definitely recommend!
Boardman, OR
Little Remedies Sterile Saline Nasal Mist, Safe for Newborns, 3 FL OZ uploaded by ViryDiana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it 🥰 me encanta, mi bebe sufre mucho de congestión nasal todas las mañanas, y era muy difícil limpiarle la nariz solo con la perilla, desde que comencé a utilizar el spray a sido mucho más fácil, le afloja los mocos y la succión es mucho más fácil y rápida.
Puyallup, WA
Purchased at: Target
Great product to keep my little ones nose cleared to help her breath when she has a cold easy to use the hard pet is getting your little one to let you use it
Lancaster, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This works great! When my little guy is stuffed up this is gentle but an effective way to help him breathe better and he doesn’t get super upset when I administer it. I highly recommend versus the squeezable bottle. It is a light mist that you can also use as much as you need to help them breathe.
Little Remedies Sterile Saline Nasal Mist, Safe for Newborns, 3 FL OZ uploaded by Alexzandria T.
For those cleaning times from dried mucous or stuffiness. Works well. Love ...love it!!!

Looking for your answer?