BY LITTLE REMEDIES #28 in Allergy & Sinus

Flushes and removes mucus from little noses. Non-medicated, preservative-free relief that safely soothes and moisturizes.

Helps remove mucus to clean nasal passages
Preservative free and drug free
No alcohol/side effects
#1 Pediatrician Recommended

DIRECTIONS

The saline mist can be activated by pressing down gently on the white actuator.

To FLUSH and IRRIGATE nasal passages, tilt infant’s or child’s head to the side over sink. Insert nozzle into one nostril. Depress the actuator until the saline mist begins to fill nasal passages. Continue to depress the actuator until you see excess fluid flow out nostril. Repeat process with second nostril.

To MOISTURIZE dry nasal passages, insert nozzle into each nostril. Depress the actuator using 1 to 3 short, gentle bursts of moisturizing saline mist.

Wipe nozzle clean after each use.

INGREDIENTS

Water, sodium chloride

Sarah F.
United states
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I was nervous using a nasal spray into my newborns nose but this has help her stuffiness so much! It clears her up and helps get the little boogers out when she sneezes. I attempted the drops but the spray is so much easier to give with a squirmy newborn.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Perfect way to flush and irrigate your little ones nasal passages. Super easy to use, just follow the instructions and you are good to go. Packaged very sturdy in almost a tin like container. Priced reasonably also!
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the greatest decongestant product I have used. I have very severe allergies and I choose to use this over the prescription nasal sprays my doctors have prescribed me. It really helps clear up my nasal congestion within seconds and doesn't irritate my nose or have a bad after taste. I am 20 years old and I still use this product all the time. I highly recommend it!
Angela P.
Rialto, CA
Absolutely love this nasal spray it's so much easier to apply then the drops❤️ had to use them for my two month old baby for his mucous and boy is it a lifesaver👶🏻
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great product. It sprays quickly so i can do it fast without him getting too mad. I prefer this one over the saline drops bc i can do this faster. It has small nozzle so isn’t too big for his little nose either. Great to help those clogged noses.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Works well enough, the main issue is trying to get your child to cooperate while you're spraying water up their nose...it's about as pleasant as it sounds, I nearly got a black eye last time I tried to use it.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of the best saline Mist I found! Is gentle and works great on my kids Stuffy noses. My kids read from aimed at Age 2 and trust me right now they've all got a cold. This is my go-to product clear them out so they can Brew you when they sleep. I carry it along in the diaper bag for on-the-go runny noses to clear them out if possible. I would absolutely recommend this as a gift and a baby shower gift diaper bags for any mom from toddler age up to adult to be honest. It's not crazy expensive and you can find it at any regular grocery store, drugstore, or places like Walmart.
Vanessa R.
I actually got this nasal spray by accident my husband went out to buy them but didn't realize he grabbed the spray instead of the drops haha Either way this spray has helped my baby so much with his congested nose. It does the job especially with the nose plunge ball. I've been using it for my son since he was 3 weeks old and haven't had a problem with it. He doesn't like it of course because it is a spray and it startles him but it really does flush out and dry snot and leaves his nose moisturized so he's able to sleep much better!
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love using the little remedies for my 2 year old. It's great there are no drips when using it and my little boy doesn't mind it. It flushes out the mucus as it says on the bottle. I just spray once or twice depending how dry the mucus he has but I usually just spray one. Definitely recommend all the mommy' to try this for their child. I bought mine in Walmart.
Brittany H.
Osborne, KS
This stuff right here literally save us every time my little one starts having a runny nose!!! I use it every time before I suction his nose out! Very effective! I will definitely buy this every time we start having a runny nose!
Carrie T.
Nixa, MO
Can you use this on a 4 month old?
C M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this better than the drops?
Kayleigh E.
Roanoke, VA
Is this a safe product to use on my 10-month old?
Abigail W.