BY LITTLE REMEDIES

• Made with Real Honey
  • No artificial preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, or gluten
  • Adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one pop to dissolve slowly in mouth
  • May be repeated as needed or as director by a doctor
  • Children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor

kodie g.
Groton, CT
The only reason I am not giving it a full five stars is because of the shape and size of these. They are small so my son has a harder time trying to eat these. I wish they were flat pops like some of the other brands but the pop itself is awesome, gave him instant relief from his sore throat and sounded better right after eating one. They have a strong honey flavor that he wasn't a huge fan of but hey "candy" is "candy" and he will still eat it lol I do recommend
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Great Product..There's nothing worse than a toddler with a sore throat..my 4yr old had a sore throat and had to go to the Drs..she had to go on Antibiotics but they were going to take awhile to work. MY Dr told me about this product and I went out and bought them..My daughter got such relief..I definitely recommend this product
Carissa O.
These really seem to help when my 4 year old gets a sore throat. When he was younger, like 3 or so, he refused to suck on them because of the taste and the fact it sort of numbed his tongue, it really bothered him. But now he is all about them and asks for them when he has a cold with sore throat and cough because they help.
Lisa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love these! They work wonders when my 3 yr old has a sore throat! They taste delicious and speed up the healing process for the little one. They aren’t over the top price wise which is great! I would recommend to any other parents with small children.
Jackie S.
Womelsdorf
My kids absolute favorite they love this just because they are pop I feel like they try to get sick on purpose so that they can eat these not sure if they actually help with there throat but have good flavor and will keep trying
Daniela V.
Sugar Land, TX
My kids love these. They are great for sore throats. I do have to hide them once they are better because they think they are regular candy. It really does help sooth dry sore throats without a fight.
Miranda M.
Sunset
My kids love this! Not only does it work, it just like giving them candy but it makes them feel a whole lot better. NOT pricey either. It’s a win win. It met my expectations and I highly recommend
Shelby H.
Alpine
My daughter isn’t the biggest fan of the taste, but hey, it’s still a sucker. She used to be a pain when it came to medicine and being able to help her and give her a “treat” made things so easy.
Sarina T.
Charlo , MT
These are great my kids love the taste and I notice they don’t complain about their throats as much . It’s easy to use for basically all ages and I think it’s a great price .
skye o.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
My son does not like these at all. He won't suck on it for More than a minute. However I tried it and it doesn't have a bad taste. I think if he gave them a try hey may help!

Walmart