Little Remedies® Sore Throat Pops

• Made with Real Honey
  • No artificial preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, or gluten
  • Adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one pop to dissolve slowly in mouth
  • May be repeated as needed or as director by a doctor
  • Children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little Remedies® Sore Throat Pops!
How would you rate this product?
Oceanside, CA
Little Remedies® Sore Throat Pops uploaded by aye J.
I actually got these unexpectedly at walmart. Since my kids weren't feeling well at the time, was just going to get tylenol but saw these were on sale. They like them:) & he loves then out with there cough. Little Remedies® Sore Throat Pops
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My son really liked this product and it helped his sore throat. I think it helped that it was presented in a candy format, but as a nurse it makes me nervous to correlate candy and medicine in a child's mind. That can go bad very quickly. Sorry for the sermon, but please, please have this talk with your child, especially if using a medicine presented in a candy format.
Chino, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
My daughter hates taking medicine, so when she got a cough these pops gave her some relief. She really enjoyed them and she didn’t say no to them. It met my expectations, they relived her sore throat and I would purchase again.
Hutchinson, KS
My son hated taking any kind of medicine for the longest time! These were a life saver when he wasn’t feeling well and coughing! They helped soothe his cough and he was happy sucking on a tasty sucker. Super handy I recommend to any parent with a medicine hating baby lol!
Elkins, WV
This flavor is not the best my kids enjoy the cherry much better but they are safer the regular cough drops and work well for little ones!
Port Orange, FL
they taste bad and my kids hated them, i tried to use them for sickness over nasty meds but they would rather have meds
Son loves these suckers. They help soothe a sore throat and taste good. Win win when you have a sick baby
Coal City, IL
My son hates these! He will lick it every couple minutes because we try so hard to convince him. I know kids/babies can’t have much but they are worth a try.
Glasgow, KY
It’s so hard to get kids to take their medicine but not with these!! Sore throat pops are the easiest way to smooth a sore throat in a little one. Tasty and very affordable. You won’t regret this purchase
Fall River, MA
My daughter refused to suck on these. She did not like the taste, which surprised me because she’s not very picky. Waste of money.

Looking for your answer?