Little Remedies Saline Spray/Drops - 1 fl oz

Little Remedies® Saline Spray/Drops. This drug free product helps loosen mucus secretions to aid removal from the nose and sinuses to help little ones breathe easy. It is non-medicated and can be used as often as needed without the worry of any harmful side effects or drug interactions. A pediatrician recommended product. Safe for newborns. Contains no artificial flavors, artificial dyes and parabens.

Moms, does it work? Not sure if I should give it to my newborn.
Is this a mist or drops?
Is this product safe if it gets in the mouth? It does not say on the box, has anyone’s child experienced a reaction from it?
Start your review of Little Remedies Saline Spray/Drops - 1 fl oz!
Product Highlights
Love the little rememdies saline it works great for that cold or stuff nose that just won't go away and clears it up really quickly!in reviews
This is a must-have in our medicine cabinet! In fact, I usually have one for each kid! Any time my kids are congested, these saline drops are the first thing we use to help them have some relief. They will usually start to breathe easier within one to two uses. I love that this is a completely natural and safe product I can use on my kids that helps to clear congestion and speed the healing process!
Cleveland, OK
Best thing I've used while my daughter had RSV! It made it Sooo much easier to suction her. It doesn't seem to irritate her either:)
Southampton, NJ
I love little remedies products because they have the most safe ingredients and offer over the counter for younger ages compared to other brands because of their all natural ingredients.
Danville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Little Remedies Saline Spray/Drops - 1 fl oz uploaded by breonna G.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This stuff is pretty good. It breaks down and loosens up the snot. Only 4$ I wish it made the snot come out but other then that it's good. Helps the little ones breath for awhile to get a good sleep.
North Fort Myers, FL
My son is constantly having a runny nose this product helps dry it up in a hurry love love love!
West Columbia, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Little Remedies Saline Spray/Drops - 1 fl oz uploaded by Haley W.
Little Remedies Saline Spray/Drops - 1 fl oz uploaded by Haley W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this on my daughter since she was a couple months old! If she ever gets a cold or stuffed up nose, I put a couple drops of this in each nostril. It really helps to loosen up the boogies and make them easier to suck out! I like to use it with the Nose Frida device. Works like a charm!
Everett, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Little Remedies Saline Spray/Drops - 1 fl oz uploaded by alina M.
Purchased at: Target
Great saline drops. Easy to dispense And I use it with the fridamom snot sucker. Affordable and it will last a while. Will repurchase
Beaverton, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Little Remedies Saline Spray/Drops - 1 fl oz uploaded by Annie P.
These worked amazingly well for baby’s stuffed nose! They definitely saved us multiple times when our little one was having trouble breathing. It works best when paired with a Baby Nasal Aspirator for getting boogies out! [product:little-remedies-saline-spray-/-drops-(5oz)]
Marble Falls, TX
Little Remedies Saline Spray/Drops - 1 fl oz uploaded by Marah G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff works so good! I’ve used it now on both my daughters. It’s gentle so you’re not spraying something up their noses. I do wish the tip of the bottle was a little thinner but it does the job! Would definitely recommend to a new mom or even a mom who has kids already!
Rosedale, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Little Remedies Saline Spray/Drops - 1 fl oz uploaded by Allison G.
Purchased at: Dollar General
My 8 month old was having a really hard time breathing so I hot him some of this to see I'd it would help any and I use it twice and I could already tell a big difference. first time ever using it on any of my kids but I will definitely keep using it. It help my child breathe better again so in my eyes its amazing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Falls, PA