BY LITTLE REMEDIES #6 in Allergy & Sinus

Flushes and removes mucus from little noses to help little ones breathe easy. Non-medicated relief that safely soothes and moisturizes.

Helps remove mucus to clean nasal passages
No parabens, no side effects
#1 Pediatrician Recommended

HELPFUL HINTS

For newborns/infants, use saline drops to move the mucus to the front of the nose, making it easier to remove with an aspirator.
Daily use of saline drops will help keep nasal passages clean and moisturized.
Avoid putting cotton swabs, twisted tissues or your fingernail inside your baby's nose.
After wiping your baby's nose, apply a moisturizing gel to protect against soreness.

Humidifiers vs. Vaporizers

Both vaporizers and humidifiers accomplish the same goal: they release moisture into the air.
Humidifiers produce moisture by using a motor to convert water to a fine mist.
Vaporizers produce moisture by using a heating element to convert water to steam.
In general, cool-mist humidifiers are recommended.

DIRECTIONS

(For nasal use only)

Newborns/Infants: 2 to 6 drops in each nostril as often as needed or as directed by a doctor.

Children & adults: 2 to 6 sprays/drops into each nostril as often as needed or as directed by a doctor.

INGREDIENTS

Water, sodium chloride, glycerin, disodium phosphate, potassium phosphate, benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA

• Does this prevent congestion or treat it? Like if my baby...1 Answers
  • How often do you use it for your little ones?3 Answers
  • My son is five weeks old and has a very bad cough and is ...5 Answers
Jenn V.
Pasadena , MD
During cold season I have this saline spray handy for my LO. She doesn't like it but I know after a steam shower I don't a spray in each nostril and it relieves her stuffiness. I always but this for New parents too.
Elizabeth S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff works wonders! My little one's nose was clogged which made it hard for her to nurse. She also screamed every time I tried to get the boogies out so it was impossible. I used a little saline and it drew them right down so they were easier to remove. Once they were gone she was eating much better.
Shauna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What mom hasn't used these when their baby is sick or has a stuffed nose? if you haven't then you should. I love that its completely natural, super affordable and you can find these almost anywhere. I've only had to buy 2 of these in the last 10 months so one bottle last a long time,
Lakiesha K.
Willmar, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Our LO has her first cold at the end of April and we would not have survived without this. It made it soooo much easier to clear out her nose with the aspirator. And she didn’t even mind when we put it in her nose!! I recommend it to all my rookie and professional Mom friends!!
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
I use this saline spray every time my kids get colds and have stuffed up noses. It’s super easy to use, just spray it up their noses until it all comes back out. Really helps clear up their little noses and is super effective. Worth the price and I will continue to buy it for my kids!
Andrea R.
This has been such a life saver this last week and a half. My son has had a stuffy nose and this has cleared him up. Tmi it made it easier to clear out his boogies. I recommend it for any parent.
Yossely V.
Salem, OR
I loved this for my son! I added it as instructions stated (2 drops) and he sneezes the BIG boogies out like nothing we've only had to use the suction once to help take the boogies out but it was because baby would suck them back in .. No pain at all baby didn't cry or get fuzzy he simple sneezed them out it works within a minute or two
Samantha R.
I love this for mt daughter because it helps easy the burger so that i can get them out with the bulb i love it. My mother recommend it it to me because she used it for my brother when he would get sick and had buggies. It doesnt hurt my babies been using it since my 3 year was a baby
Brianna D.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product! I used it with my almost three year old and am now using it with my newborn daughter. They both have bad allergies, so this is a lifesaver for built-up mucus, even what’s in the back of their throats! It’s drug free and safe for newborns!
Tara C.
Springfield, PA
We use this in combination with the nosefrida. Our little guy is 3 months and gets pretty congested. The saline drops help to loosen everything up and then I go in with the nosefrida to clear it. The saline drops definitely help him feel more comfortable and I can clear him out a lot quicker.
Shanay H.
How old can the child be to use this?
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How young have you given these to your children?
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My son is five weeks old and has a very bad cough and is congested. Should we try this to help clear it out? And how many times a day?
Sara O.
Waverly, IA
How often do you use it for your little ones?
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
How early do you give this to your baby?