Little Remedies Saline Spray / Drops (.5oz)

Little Remedies® Saline Spray/Drops. This drug free product helps loosen mucus secretions to aid removal from the nose and sinuses to help little ones breathe easy. It is non-medicated and can be used as often as needed without the worry of any harmful side effects or drug interactions. A pediatrician recommended product. Safe for newborns. Contains no artificial flavors, artificial dyes and parabens.

Moms, does it work? Not sure if I should give it to my newborn.
Is this a mist or drops?
Is this product safe if it gets in the mouth? It does not say on the box, has anyone’s child experienced a reaction from it?
Start your review of Little Remedies Saline Spray / Drops (.5oz)!
Product Highlights
Love the little rememdies saline it works great for that cold or stuff nose that just won't go away and clears it up really quickly!in reviews
Cassie B.
This is a must-have in our medicine cabinet! In fact, I usually have one for each kid! Any time my kids are congested, these saline drops are the first thing we use to help them have some relief. They will usually start to breathe easier within one to two uses. I love that this is a completely natural and safe product I can use on my kids that helps to clear congestion and speed the healing process!
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Little Remedies Saline Spray / Drops (.5oz) uploaded by TERIKA I.
Purchased at: CVS
When my little ones get sick & their nose is stuffy this really breaks up the mucus. Their congestion is less aggravating to them and it’s easier to clean out their nose……I would definitely recommend this and it’s easy to find.
Autumn M.
Cleveland, OK
Best thing I've used while my daughter had RSV! It made it Sooo much easier to suction her. It doesn't seem to irritate her either:)
Kelly M.
Southampton, NJ
I love little remedies products because they have the most safe ingredients and offer over the counter for younger ages compared to other brands because of their all natural ingredients.
Kim P.
Staten Island, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Little Remedies Saline Spray / Drops (.5oz) uploaded by Kim P.
Okay so these drops were part of a gift box I had received and they are wonderful honestly. Before putting them in my baby girls nostrils, I tried them in mine first of course. That way I could see if it would burn, or come out too rough. It was just fine and refreshing actually. My baby still gets annoyed by having anything in her nose of course , since she is still a tiny 5 month old. These babies work fantastic and I recommend them to all parents. They really help flush out the mucus easily. Good luck to you all! ☺️ #babycare #hygiene #mommusthaves #babyessentials #baby #babyandtoddlers #salinedrops #littleremedies Little Remedies Saline Spray / Drops 5Oz
Alyssa C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Little Remedies Saline Spray / Drops (.5oz) uploaded by Alyssa C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great for baby when they have a stuffy nose that needs suctioned. I have owned a nose frida and have used this to loosen it up a bit and I’ve also used with a suction bulb. My babe has horrible boogies and this does the trick every time to clear her out
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Little Remedies Saline Spray / Drops (.5oz) uploaded by breonna G.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This stuff is pretty good. It breaks down and loosens up the snot. Only 4$ I wish it made the snot come out but other then that it's good. Helps the little ones breath for awhile to get a good sleep.
Jamie M.
North Fort Myers, FL
My son is constantly having a runny nose this product helps dry it up in a hurry love love love!
Haley W.
West Columbia, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Little Remedies Saline Spray / Drops (.5oz) uploaded by Haley W.
Little Remedies Saline Spray / Drops (.5oz) uploaded by Haley W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this on my daughter since she was a couple months old! If she ever gets a cold or stuffed up nose, I put a couple drops of this in each nostril. It really helps to loosen up the boogies and make them easier to suck out! I like to use it with the Nose Frida device. Works like a charm!
alina M.
Everett, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Little Remedies Saline Spray / Drops (.5oz) uploaded by alina M.
Purchased at: Target
Great saline drops. Easy to dispense And I use it with the fridamom snot sucker. Affordable and it will last a while. Will repurchase
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tabitha M.