Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthChildren's Cough, Cold & FluLittle Remedies
LITTLE REMEDIES MULTI-SYMTOM COLD PLUS FEVER NATURAL BERRY FLAVOR

LITTLE REMEDIES® MULTI-SYMTOM COLD PLUS FEVER NATURAL BERRY FLAVOR

Little Remedies® Natural Berry Flavor Multi-Symptom Cold + Fever.
Effective for colds.
Ages 4+.
Everything they need. Nothing they don't ®.
Acetaminophen.
Dextromethorphan/phenylephrine.
Relieves fever, pain, stuffy nose + cough.
4fl oz [118ml].

Other Description

Little Remedies® believes "less is more" and makes each of our products with the fewest and most natural ingredients we can use without sacrificing the product's effectiveness.
Little Remedies, for colds, multi symptom cold formula.
Same trusted product. Great new look!
No artificial flavors.
No artificial colors or dyes.
No saccharin or alcohol.
No Pseudo ephedrine.
"I love this product. This works great on my little girls' colds".
Jenn- Stamford, CT.
Uses: temporarily:
Relieves minor aches and pains which may be associated with the common cold, sore throat or headache. Reduces fever.
Relieves cough and nasal congestion due to minor throat/bronchial irritation, the common cold, hay fever or other respiratory allergies.
Questions? 1-800-754-8853 Mon.-Fri. 8 am to 8 pm EST littleremedies.com.
We value your opinion:
Visit littleremedies.com/products to review any one of our products!
©2014.
A Prestige Brands Company.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients (in each 5 ml) - Purpose. Acetaminophen 160mg - Pain reliever /fever reducer. Dextromethorphan HBr 5mg - Cough suppressant Phenylephrine HCl USP 2.5mg - Nasal decongestant. Inactive ingredients: Citric Acid, Glycerin, Natural Flavors, Potassium Benzoate, Potassium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sucralose Powder.

Directions

This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. Give this medicine by mouth only. Only use the enclosed dosing cup. Do not use any other cup, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child. Do not give more than 5 times in any 24-hour period (see overdose warning). If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours or as directed by a doctor. ml = milliliters. Age (yrs) - Dose (ml). Under 4 - do not use 4 to under 6 - 5 ml. 6 to under 12 - 10 ml. Other information: store at 20 degrees - 25 degrees C (68 degrees -77 degrees F). Oral dosing device enclosed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LITTLE REMEDIES® MULTI-SYMTOM COLD PLUS FEVER NATURAL BERRY FLAVOR!
Oceanside
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
The medicines didn’t work for us. They actually gave kids a bad rash. I’ve used on my nephew and it worked a little with helping sneezing and stuffy nose but it’s just not for use
Waianae, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel like this medecine didnt do much of a difference with my sons cold symptoms. I still have it and its still full. Tylenol works alot better than this.
Lebanon, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Such a great product for little ones. I always kept this on hand when my son was little. Very affordable.
Miami Springs, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
very good for children relieves sore throat or headache reduces fever, cough and nasal congestion is easy to take for its taste I recommend it for quick action I used it on my children and my grandchildren can not be absent at home where there are children
Leesburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to for things don't work the natural way with a cough and mucus. The kiddos are able to rest from coughing so much and eliminating more mucus.
Ossineke, MI
this product seems to work well and is affordable, I've purchased this product on several occasions and will continue to buy more. the flavor seems to be sufficient for my daughter she dislikes most medicines this one she doesn't complain about to much.
Azle
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When my girls were little this is the only over the counter medication that we would buy for them when they were getting a cold. This Little Remedies Multi-Symptom is all natural and all good to pack a big punch at a small ones cold. I would highly recommend it to you.
Harlan, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,145 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the Little Remedied baby products! Safe and trusted brand for childrens medications. Comparable in price to other brands too. I regularly purchase this brand.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff works so well for little ones! It doesn’t have a bunch of scary ingredients in it, and I feel safer using this brand verses the other brands. My kids have never had any allergic reactions to this medicine. I recommend. It can be purchased at most Walmart’s.
Ironton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Unfortunately my son didn't get sick very often. But, when he did I would always use LITTLE REMEDIES MULTI-SYMTOM COLD PLUS FEVER. And its has always done the job.

Looking for your answer?