BY LITTLE REMEDIES

• Howbdo your kids like these? looking for something for my...1 Answers
  • Do these actually work? I've never tried them with my gir...1 Answers
  • Where can I get these ? 5 Answers
Chante P.
I love that these work for my son and really help make his throat feel better! There is cold medicine out there to help young kids feel better,but not really anything that is made to help a sore throat so it's great that these are around! Plus they look and taste like a lollipop so I don't have to worry about my son arguing about taking his "medicine" lol
Morgan J.
I got these when I was little from my grandma when I was sick . They always were awesome , it made me feel great as a kid getting a sucker when I was sick . They taste awesome and honestly work . It also makes life easier on parents not having to struggle to get their kids to take medicine . Five out of five
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
This is a go to product for my daughter when she has a sore throat. She isn't a fan of medicine, so I give this to her. I haven't tried other products similar to this but this works so I will re purchase again.
Leslie I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Little remedies is my all time fav! For my kiddos medicine and stuff . I've never even seen these lollipops 😱 next time my kids get sick i'll def keep a look out for these !!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I get these for my 5yr old when he gets sore throats and they work great!! He loves the flavors but I always have to remind him that these aren't candy and I put them away where he can't get them.
Stephanie B.
Wood River Jt, RI
I grew up on these! They work so well at soothing throats and it helps your child feel better knowing that they can be rewarded with "lollipops" when they aren't feeling the greatest.
Audrey M.
Clayton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My toddler loved these so much she wanted to eat them as if they were candy. It helped sooth her throat rather quickly which was wonderful. We definitely stock up in winter.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
My neice loves these when she is sick, gives her a little treat without knowing it is even helpin g her get better, I've tried them and they're not bad. I would recommend to anyone with small kids.
Jackie C.
Perfect for sick kids! They will accept the medicine because they feel like it is a treat, but it is actually soothing their throat
Alyssa S.
Greenwel Spgs, LA
Great product for the sick kids who hate taking medicine. Kids like the flavors and they take away throat pain and cold symptoms
Morgan J.
Where can I get these ?
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
Howbdo your kids like these? looking for something for my daughter
Suzzette M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these actually work? I've never tried them with my girls but I figure to would be faster then actual medicine to soothe their throat.