BY LITTLE REMEDIES

Great for Eczema-Prone, Dry & Sensitive Skin Soothes irritated skin with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal and Avocado Butter Aloe & Vitamin E nourish baby s sensitive skin Paraben Free Dermatologist Tested Little Remedies™ Intensive Moisture Therapy helps soothe and soften the inflammation and irritation associated with eczema-prone, dry and sensitive skin. Little Remedies® products provide safe and effective formulas to support the health and well-being of your child. When it comes to children s healthcare we steadfastly believe "less is more" and strive to make sure that each of our products contains just what is needed for fast, safe and effective relief - nothing more! Little Remedies® products avoid the use of unnecessary additives. Little Remedies® products contain no steroids, no artificial colors. ;

haily b.
Clearfield, UT
I am a huge fan of the little remedies products , with them being a more natural product and very kid safe and friendly. This was perfect for diaper rash , which my daughter struggled with as an infant and it does not have that terrible medicine smell like competing products.
Veronica M.
I use this cream on my two little ones and works wonders on them. This product is the only thing I use for them when they need it. I also use cornstarch which works better that other products in the market. I am so happy with this ointment which relieve them fast.
Emily L.
I am very pleased with this ointment, it works wonders on my little one. The tube will last you a long time, when they say a little goes a long way they sure do mean it! Love it.
Ang S.
West Mifflin, PA
This stuff worked wonders . My daughter has sensitive skin and this never bothered her . A tube will literally last forever !
Jessica k.
Bellevue, OH
This really helped my little girl. She has very sensitive skin. Other brands just didn't do the trick.