Little Remedies Infant Fever/Pain Reliever Berry Flavor (2oz)

Little Remedies® Infant Fever + Pain Reliever Berry Flavor. Temporarily reduces fever. Relieves minor aches and pains which may be associated with the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat or toothache. There are no artificial flavors, artificial colors or dyes, saccharin or alcohol, aspirin or ibuprofen. This Little Remedies® product uses our AccuSafe® system to ensure safe and accurate dosing and minimize the risk of accidental ingestion. Free of paraben, dye and gluten.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little Remedies Infant Fever/Pain Reliever Berry Flavor (2oz)!
Jersey City, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Little Remedies Infant Fever/Pain Reliever Berry Flavor (2oz) uploaded by Kayla H.
Purchased at: Target
Excellent excellent excellent product! Super impressed! I have a 6 month old that’s teething and this helps tremendously! It’s a bit expensive but worth every penny!!! I love this product because there’s no artificial ingredients!
Taylorsville, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Little Remedies Infant Fever/Pain Reliever Berry Flavor (2oz) uploaded by Pollyana C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is always helping me to calm my little one when she get her shots! Make me so sad when she is crying after her shots but after giving this to her she gets calm.🙏🙏🥰 [product:little-remedies-infant-fever/pain-reliever-berry-flavor-2oz]
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Loving this brand for my baby!!!!!! Great, natural ingredients that's been proven to be effective & safe for babies!!! The ONLY downside I see is that the product itself has to be thrown away if it's not been used up by the "use by" date!! I have tried a few other of their products & I will continue to purchase this product!!!!!
Seattle, WA
My girl likes the flavor of this, which makes taking care of her aches easier. Most medicines taste gross or weird fruity, so this was a welcome change. Very effective, and very easy. Would recommend to other parents.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Little Remedies Infant Fever & Pain Reducer really helped my daughter when she wasn't feeling well. It was quick working and she did not seem to mind the taste. I also liked that this has less ingredients than other leading brands.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Like this brand, seems to work fast and effective for my sons ailments and safe for him to take . Would recommend to any momma who has an infant for relief to everything from teething to sickness fever! Very impressed and good brand !!!!!!!!!!
Rochester , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I stuck with little remedies and went with berry flavor I feel like if a child sees the bottle and sees the same medicine as she/he has taken in the past u will have a better shot in the future because they are already anticipating that it is going to b an ok kind of medicine
Yelm, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fever reducers are truly a miracle! My daughter got so severely sick she had to be hospitalized. I was instructed to give this to her repeatedly (in safe doses) until her fever broke which it did. She didn’t mind the flavor and was a whole new child after each side. It allowed her to sleep and that alone was a blessing. I trust the ingredients too, win win win.
Tracy, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Little Remedies Infant Fever/Pain Reliever Berry Flavor (2oz) uploaded by Brittany G.
Having this in case of high fever or after shots is a must. My daughters took this with ease because of the berry flavor. I like that little remedies is made by parents and pediatricians to insure that their products are safe for babies. Always ask your pediatrician before administering any medication to your baby.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great if you can get the kid to take the 💩 worked fast for my son when he had a fever but definitely get something other than a syringe

Looking for your answer?