BY LITTLE REMEDIES

Reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains. Safe, effective pain reliever with ingredients to bring down your baby's fever.

Reduces fever
Relieves minor aches and pains, which may be associated with the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat or toothache.

Safe and effective relief for your baby
No artificial flavors or artificial dyes, no high fructose corn syrup, no aspirin or ibuprofen
Natural berry or grape flavor

DIRECTIONS
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.

Shake well before using
Find the right dose on the chart on side panel. (If possible, use weight to determine dose; otherwise, use age.)

Only use the enclosed AccuSafe® syringe. Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child.

Remove cap, insert syringe to flow restrictor and invert bottle

Pull back syringe until filled to the prescribed level and slowly dispense the liquid into your child’s mouth (towards the inner cheek)

If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
Do not give more than 5 times in any 24-hour period (see overdose warning).

Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance

Active Ingredient (per 5 mL)

IngredientPurpose
Acetaminophen 160 mgPain reliever / Fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

Citric acid, glycerin, natural flavors, potassium sorbate, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate, sucralose, sucrose and xanthan gum

Little Remedies® Infant Fever & Pain Reliever, Grape

Start your review of Little Remedies® Infant Fever & Pain Reliever, Grape!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Indianapolis
It's hard to keep your infant or toddler from getting sick or catching the flu. I try my best to keep a clean environment but sometimes that not enough. I'm so happy I found this product because I was able to find something that was not to heavy or toxic to give my child when they were not feeling their best. I love the price and I like the fact that it works fast and doesn't have my child feeling drowsy.
Knoxville, TN
I used this product when both of my daughters were tiny babies. Teething was always a pain, but the little remedies infant fever and pain reliever was effective and proved to be great medicine to have on hand.
Asheboro, NC
Love this product. It's safe to use, and works so much better than the traditional OTC medications! I like that it's easy to read, and the package is easy to understand!
Forestville, MD
I never heard of this brand until I received it as a baby gift in a Little Remedies gift set. This medicine knocked our daughter out quick after taking it. In about about 30 minutes to an hour after taking it she was sleep and free of pain. A staple brand in my home as well as my mothers for my daughter.
Phoenix, AZ
When my daughter is teething I go buy some of this if I don’t have any in my cabinet. Love how it comes with a syringe already perfect for when I’m on the go and my child needs some asap. She loves taking it with no problem and she starts feeling better quick.
Orlando, FL
What i love about this product is it’s price point. Is very affordable and the best part is that it does the work. Is a great generic medicine for fever reducing and is very effective. I would highly recommend this to parents, specially of [email protected] a budget.
Jonesboro
I use this every time my son has to get his shots. Between this and motrin he never has a bad experience. This stuff has been a life saver! Definitely recommend this product to every parent. I would purchase this product again if I have any more children.
Hoover, AL
This has worked for my infant when she was running a fever after her shots. Taste doesn't seem to bother her as I would put a little in the syringe and then give her paci and then give her a bit more and then paci which would help her suck it down.
Newborn, GA
Little Remedies works great for quickly reducing my child's fever and it's affordable. I only wish that there were chewable tablets because my 2 year hates to get the liquid. I expected it to work well, but it worked even better. Overall, I'm satisfied.
Owensboro , KY
Gets the job done. My baby likes the taste of it and never fights the medicine. It doesn’t require much for a dose and helps relatively quickly to relieve his symptoms. I have been able to find these with coupons on the box to help make it even cheaper.

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email