Little Remedies Honey Cough Syrup (4oz)

Little Remedies® Honey Cough Syrup. A dietary supplement made with 100% natural honey for ages 12 months+. Soothes coughs day or night. Contains no artificial flavors, colors or dyes, no saccharin or alcohol and no high fructose corn syrup.

How fast did this cough remedy work?
How much is it ?
Start your review of Little Remedies Honey Cough Syrup (4oz)!
Sherwood, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I bought this when my boy had a cough and it made it worse! No I would not recommend you’ll be better off with a natural tea or something like that to try to ease the baby’s cough. This is basically honey it doesn’t have any actual medicine.
Midland, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm VERY wary of using cough medicine with my kids, but this was the one our pediatrician most recommended. They never had any adverse effects,  and the medicine did help to manage their symptoms. This is a good option, with doctors approval!
Selden, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product love it since day one for my princess taste great to works well little remedies have a range of products
Dracut, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The honey cough syrup is nice. It works and I feel like it's not as bad as giving my baby something filled with stuff that I dont know or dont know how to pronounce. It got the job done and my baby was feeling better so that's what counts.
Jonesville, VA
I love that it is all natural ingredients and it seems to work really well and clear up my little ones symptoms! I have always used little remedies and always suggest it to other moms. I think the price is fair and you get a pretty good amount in each bottle for the money.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son doesn’t like the taste or the consistency of the syrup so it makes it hard to try to give him the cough syrup. Usually when using this cough syrup it doesn’t really relieve his cough for very long either. In my experience with using this product it doesn’t work well it is a bit on the pricey side of medicine for the little ones.
Galloway, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is another one of my holy grails of kids medicine. He loves this taste as well n it works pretty fast. It's definitely a good cough suppressant.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I found that when kids have cough, just do the natural honey and lemon warm remedy. But for those night where you are too tired to go into the kitchen and fix it up. This little remedies honey syrup works just fine! I love little remedies and this is definitely one of the items I have during the winter colder times, it's always on stand by. Plus my daughter loves the taste of honey so it works out great.
Rochester , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Little remedies was the go to cough Cyrus because it tasted the best especially compared to robitussin I absolutely got her to finally take cough syrup because it was an ok flavor considering it was medicine and SHE KNEW IT!!! I would say other parents that can’t get there kids to take Medicine try this it’s flavor is actually ok
Lohn, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Recently bought this because it was on clearance ($3) needless to say I’ve been buying more! It relieved the cough and allowed my child to sleep through the night! The taste isn’t bad and they seem to like it! So thankful we found this!