Little Remedies Gripe Water (4oz)

Little Remedies® Gas Relief Drops. This product has been specially formulated to provide small concentrated doses for easier administration. It is pediatrician recommended and safe for newborn. Relieves discomfort of infant gas frequently caused by excessive swallowing of air or certain formulas or food. Gently works in minutes. Contains no artificial dyes, artificial flavors, saccharin, alcohol and sodium.

Works? Help a new mom 😕
How many times a day do you use [product:little-remedies-gripe-water] ?
Which one is best? [product:little-remedies-gripe-water], Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water or Infants’ Mylicon® Gas Relief Original Formula???
Start your review of Little Remedies Gripe Water (4oz)!
Syracuse, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Little Remedies Gripe Water (4oz) uploaded by Stephanie O.
This helped my little one so much with her acid reflux problem, its so gentle but yet powerful. Forever will recommend this.
genesee, mi
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I don’t really know how effective this stuff is, but with that said we did go through 3 bottles when my baby was still a baby. From about 1-5 months we gave this to her every other day, she liked the taste and never had problems with her spitting her up or anything. It seemed to soothe her and is affordable.
A life savor. very effective. although my little was was breastfed she had problems with achy tummy this help sooth her tummy
Beaufort, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a life saver for newborns! This helped my daughters stomach so much. It works fast and it isn’t overly expensive.
Johnstown, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Little Remedies Gripe Water (4oz) uploaded by Melissa F.
Purchased at: CVS
👶When my Grandaughter was a newborn she had horrible gas and stomach pains. She would cry and it was bad enough that I'd cry...seriously😢. I had never heard of Gripe Water. It is amazing and I am so glad it exists. It also helps with Colic & hiccups. She otherwise is the most easy going baby, so when she cried it meant she was really hurting. So when my daughter was 👨‍⚕️recommended Gripe Water by her Pediatrician, she went strait away. It was amazing that she was pain free and calm in minutes after giving her the proper dose. The Ginger is what I've been told is so helpful. The Price is great. I'd have paid alot to not hear a baby crying in pain. I am happy to see it has no dyes,or anything added to it that doesn't have a purpose. Little Remedies Gripe Water (4oz)
Burlington, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
We used this for my daughter, it worked but she would choke easily on it. We prefer to use Mylicon drops, but gas drops definitely work!!
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Purchased at: Walmart
Gripe water does work! I think it also helps with an upset tummy. This brand is really good and super cheap
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Oh my God this was a lifesaver for me. My little guy had hiccups ALL the time and with just a little bit of this water they were gone! Where was this stuff 25 years ago, lol.
Topeka, KS
Little Remedies Gripe Water (4oz) uploaded by Iris G.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s great product, I used when my baby was 3 weeks old, and it was excellent and works so fast
Roslindale, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This works so good. My daughter would cry with gas pains once I bought this we didn’t deal with her crying because of gas pain anymore.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cadillac, Mi
il y a un an
Rena T. il y a un an
Twice a day, hope it helps your little one ❤️
il y a un an
Kylie W. il y a un an
Overall, I prefer wellements. But, I think mommy’s bliss has worked better than little remedies in the past.
Phoenix, AZ
il y a 2 ans
Mommy O. il y a 2 ans
Yes! I use it all the time for my daughter! I think it’s worth every cent! It’s all natural and you can use it as many times as it’s needed
Detroit, MI
il y a 3 ans
Does this really work when a baby is colic or having a lot of gasLittle Remedies Gripe Water (4oz)LITTLE REMEDIES® ADVANCED COLIC RELIEF DROPS I bought it and I don't know to try it or what if it doesn't work I rather just wait till my baby is a bit older to give her medicine of any type
🖤 Alice 🦇 G. il y a 3 ans
Colic drops are NOT medicine, rest assured. They just have enzymes and possibly healthy bacteria (which are completely natural) and they help your baby digest the stomach contents and relive pain. :) Do a test, if those don't work on your baby after a few days, try a different kind. :) Good luck! P.S. Colic and gas can last for months, so there's no use in waiting and leaving your baby in pain. Just remember how you feel when you have cramps...