BY LITTLE REMEDIES #1 in Colic & Gas Relief

Gently relieves stomach discomfort from gas, colic, and hiccups*.

Safe, gentle formula
No artificial dyes, sodium bicarbonate, or gluten
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

DIRECTIONS

SHAKE WELL. May be taken directly using the dispenser included. May be given up to six times in a 24-hour period. If necessary to repeat dose, wait a minimum of 30 minutes. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.

Other Information

Store at room temperature

INGREDIENTS

Zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, Foeniculum vulgare (fennel) seed extract, purified water, agave vegetable glycerin, glycerin, natural ginger flavor, potassium sorbate, citric acid, xanthan gum

• Do you like using this product for your little one??4 Answers
  • How soon can you give this to a newborn?2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this over just gas drops? Wondering f...5 Answers
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This was my favorite thing with my son!!! I used this more than I did the gas drops. Loveeeee! I still use this with my son when I have to! It is amazing! I bought this at Walmart and I can’t remember how much I paid for it, but it wasn’t much. When I run out I will definitely be buying again!
Jenn V.
Pasadena , MD
When my daughter was a baby I used this product a few times to relive her tummy aches and gas. The best thing when using it is that it is a natural way of getting that nasty gas out. The only inconvenient thing about this product is that you have to refrigerate the product and you don't notice that until you use the bottle and toss the box.
Jackey M.
Eastvale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was a life savor for us. My daughter always has an extreme amount of spit up to the point that I burp every 2-4 min of breastfeeding & even then she will throw everything out. She has stomach pain and will cry for hours we’ve taken her to the doctors to get checked but they say she’s just got acid reflux. However we’ve notice that this will help her feel much better. Would highly recommend little remedies it’s an affordable brand
Abbey G.
Waldorf, MD
This product is a lifesaver! My 6 week old usually gets fussy in the evenings, and I can tell she's struggling to pass gas or burp. Within a few minutes of giving her this, she calms down and can start passing gas easily. She doesn't fight me when I give it to her in the syringe provided, she seems to like it! I will definitely be purchasing more and recommend it to all new moms and dads.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is my go to product when my son has hiccups or gas. I really love these drops. They work amazing and I bought them from Walmart for around $6-$8. Very pleased with this product!
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My baby does well with this gripe water! She will be so fussy and gassy. The second I give her this product she calms down. My kit came with a syringe that makes it super easy to dispense into baby’s mouth.
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE this stuff, it works wonders and works within seconds! My baby loves it and helps with his upset tummy! I can't get over how well this stuff works, I HIGHLY recommend it.
Krissy F.
Allentown , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was a true blessing! I swear by gripe water for my child. I was a skeptic but it works. Can be a little pricey but worth it! Would definitely buy again in a heartbeat!!!
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this for my youngest daughter. I am unsure if it really works... It's like a hit or miss sort of thing. When it does work, it makes my baby happy and takes away her gas.
Angela R.
Harrodsburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We wanted to love this but it didnt work for our little one. It however did make hiccups immediately go away but it also upset out babys belly and she threw up. We tried again making sure it wasn't something else and she did again. We have friends that use it and love it for their babies.
Andrea Q.
Would you recommend this over just gas drops? Wondering from experience if the water was more effective than the drops.
Audrey S.
Drakesboro, KY
Is this a good product for baby gas?
Elizabeth S.
Staff
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How soon do you see results after giving this to your baby? Is it better than the  Gerber® Soothe® | Probiotic Colic Drops
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Do you like using this product for your little one??
Deirdre B.
Hudson, NH
My little guy is only 8 days old but gets very fussy after his evening feedings. I think it might be gas but am not sure. Has anyone tried this with a newborn?

Walmart