BY LITTLE REMEDIES #1 in Colic & Gas Relief

Gently relieves stomach discomfort from gas, colic, and hiccups*.

Safe, gentle formula
No artificial dyes, sodium bicarbonate, or gluten
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

DIRECTIONS

SHAKE WELL. May be taken directly using the dispenser included. May be given up to six times in a 24-hour period. If necessary to repeat dose, wait a minimum of 30 minutes. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.

Other Information

Store at room temperature

INGREDIENTS

Zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, Foeniculum vulgare (fennel) seed extract, purified water, agave vegetable glycerin, glycerin, natural ginger flavor, potassium sorbate, citric acid, xanthan gum

• Do you like using this product for your little one??5 Answers
  • How soon can you give this to a newborn?2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this over just gas drops? Wondering f...5 Answers
Ali B.
New Port Richey
I don’t know if I was living under a rock or what was going on but I had no idea about gripe water and just how amazing this stuff really is. My little guy had some issues with dairy and would get severely constipated and this stuff helped sooo much with that uncomfortable feeling he would get. Not to mention he also got hiccups a lot when he was little and breastfeeding and this helps with hiccups as well. Fussyness. Gas uncomfyness. It’s another baby product I suggest every parent keep in their cabinets because it helps out a lot.
Aireonna L.
Glendale Hts, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was hesitant at first about Gripe Water. I had heard of it before I needed to buy it from another mom. She raved on how great it was and how it’s a newborn essential! I didn’t really think about that until I realized that I had a colicky baby! Gripe water is an all natural remedy that is supposed to help relieve colic. I did use it but I can’t say it was always 100% effective for me. Some nights it would work and other nights it didn’t help at all.
Kayla B.
Enterprise
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I liked Little Remedies Gripe Water! It relieved my baby’s tummy issues immediately. He went from fussing and crying to being completely calm and sleeping soon after he took the drops. It exceeded my expectation! Also my baby took it with zero trouble. I was scared it would taste funny or something and he would refuse it but he sucked it right down. I highly recommend this product to other parents!
Hillary S.
Budd lake , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 5 month old was having terrible gas pains. I have her a few drops of the gripe water and BOOM she pooped instantly. It was like this just have her bowels the little push it needed to relieve the pain. I have used it sense and this has not happened, it has relieved gas pains and helped her to eat, but we have not had that instant poop sense. Still does a great job for upset bellies!
Janis D.
N Lauderdale, FL
Every new parent needs to have this gripe water on hand! I had heard a lot about the magic of gripe for a colicky and cranky baby but wow! This exceeded my expectations and works within 30 minutes to give your baby and you some much needed relief. Also can be expensive but so worth it! I always have it on hand! Mild and sweet taste as well. I would recommend this to anyone!
Laura M.
Belle Glade , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I remember the first time my baby girl started crying in car seat out of no where. I couldn’t calm her down and had no idea what to do. I quickly pulled into a store and bought this gripe water hopping this was what she needed. Within minutes she was calming down and feeling better. Always kept it with me after that day. Comic can happen at any time and anywhere.
Frankie F.
Sacramento
I have known people who swear by gripe water and gas drops but I will say that they honestly did not work for my baby. He didn’t ever take medicine well so after we would give it to him it seemed to do nothing and he was mad because we just tried to shove medicine down his throat and to top it off he was sticky because he would spit it out.
Victoria E.
North Oaks, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love gripe water. I’ve been using fennel for ages for upset stomach. My kids had a lot of upset stomach in their infancy so I used gripe water. Now, it doesn’t taste amazing and it isn’t super cheap due to how much you have to use, but it works. I say it works because there was a lot less crying in the hours following the gripe water.
Sarah L.
Littlefield
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Before buying the gripe water I was only using the gas drops for my son who was very colicky. This stuff has saved me so much depending on how he’s feeling I give this to him directly once or twice a day and it’s truly magical. You can put it in your little ones bottles but personally giving to them directly works much quicker.
Kale S.
Delphi
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love little remedies! The gripe water helped with my daughter so much with her hiccups. I also use all the other products including gas drops and fever and pain reliever. I have had no problems or concerns othe then the fact I wish they made bigger bottles of their products. I will continue to buy little remedies!
Andrea Q.
Would you recommend this over just gas drops? Wondering from experience if the water was more effective than the drops.
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Do you like using this product for your little one??
Audrey S.
Drakesboro, KY
Is this a good product for baby gas?
Elizabeth S.
Staff
Deirdre B.
Hudson, NH
My little guy is only 8 days old but gets very fussy after his evening feedings. I think it might be gas but am not sure. Has anyone tried this with a newborn?

Walmart