Little Remedies Gas Relief Drops (.5 oz)

by Little Remedies

Little Remedies® Gas Relief Drops. This product has been specially formulated to provide small concentrated doses for easier administration. It is pediatrician recommended and safe for newborn. Relieves discomfort of infant gas frequently caused by excessive swallowing of air or certain formulas or food. Gently works in minutes. Contains no artificial dyes, artificial flavors, saccharin, alcohol and sodium.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little Remedies Gas Relief Drops (.5 oz)!
Grant, AL
Little Remedies Gas Relief Drops (.5 oz) uploaded by Kayla V.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are awesome! As a new mom these were definitely one my first most helpful discoverys. Out of the different brands the little remedies and the mylicon are the only two I buy. The reason I always try to have a bottle of the little remedies around is because it tastes so good to my little one! sometimes watching how fast it works is like magic.
Perris, CA
I don't know if my baby's colic were stronger than this medicine but they never took away the pain from my baby, it would help to release the gases but the pain and discomfort continued.
Neenah, WI
These have been a life saver. My first born had tummy troubles quite often and these were always a go to. They worked quickly and were effective!
Shelbyville, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
When my daughter was a few months old, she had severe reflux problems and stomach issues. These helped her so much. They're affordable and last a while for how little the bottle is. I highly recommend these for any parent who has a fussy baby and can't seem to figure out why. These might just help them!
Rose Hill, KS
4 stars because of the price, it’s more expensive than similar items. It does the same job though, helps little ones tummy issues. Works pretty fast and doesn’t seem to taste bad as the babies never had a problem taking it.
I loveeeee this product it saved me from so many sleepless nights when my daughter was colic . She had so much tummy issues this helped her immediately I even put a drop in her bottle and it would rid the bottle of all gas .
Rockford, MN
We used these a lot with my daughter when she was a baby and I do believe that it helped settle her upset belly but it was a very temporary solution. Fussy babies are going to be fussy and being a mom is hard. Just do your best. ❤️
Adrian, GA
This is my go to product when my son has hiccups or gas. I really love these drops. They work amazing and I bought them from Walmart for around $6-$8. Very pleased with this product!
Shreveport, LA
I was concerned, based on the many poor reviews for this product, that this would be awful to drink. It's not, really. Both the sweet berry flavoring powder in pink and the powdered probiotic are separated within the package and don't get mixed until the powder is inside a cup. Then add six ounces (and no more!) of chilled water for a sweet-salty drink. It is palatable, but children may find this too salty or not sweet enough. If the kids don't like it, it makes a decent preventive drink for adults.
New Braunfels, TX
These tend to be hit or miss for other people but have always worked for my babies. Giving them comfort within 30 minutes.

Looking for your answer?