BY LITTLE REMEDIES #4 in Colic & Gas Relief

Quickly relieves tummy pain from excess gas.

Relieves excess gas from food or swallowing of air
No alcohol, parabens, artificial dyes, or artificial flavors
Pediatrician Recommended

DIRECTIONS
Shake well before using

Only use enclosed dropper; fill to prescribed level and dispense liquid slowly into child’s mouth, toward inner cheek

All dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 12 doses per day.

INGREDIENTS

Active Ingredients per 0.3 mL

Simethicone Emulsion – 66.1 mg
Simethicone – 20mg

Inactive Ingredients

Carmellosesodium (and) microcrystalline cellulose, citric acid, natural strawberry flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucralose and xanthan gum

• Does this really work when a baby is colic or having a lo...7 Answers
  • "My son gets really bad gas and these drops help right away!" in 1 review
  • "It does really help him release gas." in 1 review
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
My one month old boy was screaming in pain from having gas, so I ran to walmart and grabbed the gas relief drops that looked like they'd work the best, which was Little Remedies Gas Relief Drops. To my surprise they worked almost instantly. My red faced, tear stained baby was no longer. He was finally content and I was no longer in a meltdown from not being able to help him. I thought I would have trouble getting him to swallow the medicine, but he took it like a champ thanks to the natural berry flavor! I also love that it is for all ages and that it comes with a dropper that can either screw into the bottle or you can store separately. These gas drops have been a staple in our home ever since. Overall, this product is inexpensive and works like a charm.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
These were a life saver for me with my son! He use to get gas really bad when he was a newborn up to he was 3 months old. Now it isn’t so bad, but we still have them on hand just in case. They are dye and gluten free and they are a berry flavor, my son loves them. I bought them from Walmart and they were under $10, very worth it! I would recommend this to other mommies!
Jenn V.
Pasadena , MD
Oooohhhhh gas drops!! These save my LO and her gassy tummy. I notice that if she is straining gripe water is best for lower gas and these gas drops are for the upper gas. This really helps to get the bubbles out safely.
Nikole S.
Love this product! Both my kids are hard to burp and thank goodness for this to help their little bellies. And it’s awesome that it’s safe enough to mix with each bottle throughout the day.
Tara C.
Springfield, PA
My 3 month old gets very gassy and uncomfortable after eating and these gas drops have helped countless times to relieve him. He also LOVES the flavor and gets excited when we get ready to give him the medicine. I would recommend trying these as our pediatrician said it is all natural and we can use after every feeding if we wanted to.
Sarah G.
I got this I'd a medication gift set at my baby shower. I used this a lot in my daughters first 2 months home. She battled with gas a lot in the beginning. I used this at night before she went to bed. It seems to help her, she slept until her next feeding when I used it. I recommend!
Haley P.
This is a great product. It helps instantly, as soon as my daughter gets the hiccups I give her the amount listed & it’s like it’s gone already. Very affordable, great taste & smell, better than the bliss ones. Yes I tasted just a little bit & smelled. If I didn’t like the smell it taste I wouldn’t give it to my child
Sarah D.
Cleveland
Purchased at: Target
Gold standard at our house! My little one (currently 7 weeks) is exclusively breastfed, but when he needs to take a bottle, you can tell his discomfort almost immediately. These work in minutes and make it easier for him to burp and release that pressure. 100% always stocked up at our house.
Lidia O.
Forest Grove, OR
This product is amazing my daughter loves it. It really helps hasn’t let me down. It’s cheap you can get this at Walmart target & Walgreens etc. I absolutely recommend this product 👌🏼👌🏼
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
Life saver! We had tried everything under the sun for helping baby's discomfort after feeds and this was like a miracle. The little remedies flavors were sweet and my son never resisted a dose. Safe and effective!
Karen M.
Detroit
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this really work when a baby is colic or having a lot of gasLITTLE REMEDIES® GAS RELIEF DROPSLITTLE REMEDIES® ADVANCED COLIC RELIEF DROPS I bought it and I don't know to try it or what if it doesn't work I rather just wait till my baby is a bit older to give her medicine of any type
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Do you use yours before or after feedings?
Ameri R.
Has anyone noticed if there are any side effects from these drops?