BY LITTLE REMEDIES #2 in Digestive Health

Little Remedies® for Tummys Gripe Water All Ages.

Everything they need. Nothing They Don't®.

Herbal supplement with ginger & fennel.

Gentle relief of stomach discomfort from* colic + hiccups.

Paraben, gluten + alcohol free. see more...

• How soon can you give this to a newborn?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this over just gas drops? Wondering from expe...5 Answers
  • My little guy is only 8 days old but gets very fussy after his ev...3 Answers
Little Remedies For Tummys Gripe Water All Ages - 2 CT
  • "When my son was a couple months old he had to be put on special formula for his sensitive stomach and these gas drops helped even more." in 16 reviews
  • "This are a life saver they work great I received them as a gift & I did end up using them tey work pretty fast & calms baby" in 8 reviews
  • "I love this product the fact that this will help for a gassy baby (for the most part) get some relief that's amazing." in 6 reviews
Crystal G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Gripe Water 4 oz more...
I was concerned, based on the many poor reviews for this product, that this would be awful to drink. It's not, really. Both the sweet berry flavoring powder in pink and the powdered probiotic are separated within the package and don't get mixed until the powder is inside a cup. Then add six ounces (and no more!) of chilled water for a sweet-salty drink. It is palatable, but children may find this too salty or not sweet enough. If the kids don't like it, it makes a decent preventive drink for adults.
Jenn V.
Pasadena , MD
When my daughter was a baby I used this product a few times to relive her tummy aches and gas. The best thing when using it is that it is a natural way of getting that nasty gas out. The only inconvenient thing about this product is that you have to refrigerate the product and you don't notice that until you use the bottle and toss the box.
Stacy G.
Beltsville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This all natural tummy soother is a lifesaver! I had a baby 2 weeks ago & the 3rd night we were home, she was having issues with gas. I received this in the Little Remedies Survival Kit that was on my registry. I gave her the recommended dose & it completely soothed her tummy AND she slept very well too! I will always have this on hand! It’s made with natural products & there are no drugs in it yet it works way better than simethicone drops. If you have a baby with gas problems, a sensitive tummy or colic, definitely give this a try. I’d give it 10 stars if I could, it’s THAT good!
Niesha C.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Gripe Water 4 fl oz; 120 ml more...
Love this stuff!! My daughter gets hiccups on a daily basis and this stuff works really quickly to alleviate her discomfort and takes the hiccups away. I would say that this meets my expectations and I would buy again. I would recommend to other parents.
Sarah G.
Sanford, NC
A life saver! There is no worse feeling then having a crying newborn with the belly ache and not having no remedies to help them, with second and third baby gripe water was a must have and literally we swore by it!
Alex G.
Grand Forks, ND
I LOVE this stuff, it works wonders and works within seconds! My baby loves it and helps with his upset tummy! I can't get over how well this stuff works, I HIGHLY recommend it.
Krissy F.
Allentown , PA
This was a true blessing! I swear by gripe water for my child. I was a skeptic but it works. Can be a little pricey but worth it! Would definitely buy again in a heartbeat!!!
Amanda O.
This stuff works like magic. My daughter gets tummy troubles from time to time and can get pretty fussy. Especially before bed. But after giving her the suggested dose and about 20 minutes later. She’s able to finally fall asleep.
Dakota T.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Holy grail baby item! We use it a lot for our son. Any time he has a belly ache, or hiccups. It works right away. I don't worry about giving him this because it's herbal.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
My baby is definitely a gas baby. Especially when he was first born. Poor baby. These are the only drops that worked amazing for him. He grew to even like the taste and he's only 2 months. When he's gassy we give these to him and within 1 hr he's using the bathroom.
Andrea Q.
Would you recommend this over just gas drops? Wondering from experience if the water was more effective than the drops.
Audrey S.
Lewisburg , KY
Is this a good product for baby gas?
Deirdre B.
Hudson, NH
My little guy is only 8 days old but gets very fussy after his evening feedings. I think it might be gas but am not sure. Has anyone tried this with a newborn?
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
How soon can you give this to a newborn?