BY LITTLE REMEDIES #31 in Digestive Health

Little Remedies® Natural Berry Flavor For Tummys™ Gas Relief Drops Infants 0+.

Simethicone/anti-gas.

Safe, gentle relief of gas discomfort.

Works in minutes.

Dye & gluten free.

Up to 50 doses. see more...

• Do you use yours before or after feedings?2 Answers
  • "It does really help him release gas." in 1 review
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My one month old boy was screaming in pain from having gas, so I ran to walmart and grabbed the gas relief drops that looked like they'd work the best, which was Little Remedies Gas Relief Drops. To my surprise they worked almost instantly. My red faced, tear stained baby was no longer. He was finally content and I was no longer in a meltdown from not being able to help him. I thought I would have trouble getting him to swallow the medicine, but he took it like a champ thanks to the natural berry flavor! I also love that it is for all ages and that it comes with a dropper that can either screw into the bottle or you can store separately. These gas drops have been a staple in our home ever since. Overall, this product is inexpensive and works like a charm.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These were a life saver for me with my son! He use to get gas really bad when he was a newborn up to he was 3 months old. Now it isn’t so bad, but we still have them on hand just in case. They are dye and gluten free and they are a berry flavor, my son loves them. I bought them from Walmart and they were under $10, very worth it! I would recommend this to other mommies!
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As a mom you look for the best products available for your children. As a grandma that goes to a whole new level.. Little Remedies Gas drops were recommend by my grandsons doctor. We purchased them and gave them to my grandson and were pleasantly surprised by how quickly he got relief. He obviously didn't mind the taste because he didn't make any strange faces lol. I think this is a wonderful product and would highly recommend it.
Jenn V.
Pasadena , MD
Oooohhhhh gas drops!! These save my LO and her gassy tummy. I notice that if she is straining gripe water is best for lower gas and these gas drops are for the upper gas. This really helps to get the bubbles out safely.
Nikole S.
Love this product! Both my kids are hard to burp and thank goodness for this to help their little bellies. And it’s awesome that it’s safe enough to mix with each bottle throughout the day.
Tara C.
Springfield, PA
My 3 month old gets very gassy and uncomfortable after eating and these gas drops have helped countless times to relieve him. He also LOVES the flavor and gets excited when we get ready to give him the medicine. I would recommend trying these as our pediatrician said it is all natural and we can use after every feeding if we wanted to.
Sarah G.
I got this I'd a medication gift set at my baby shower. I used this a lot in my daughters first 2 months home. She battled with gas a lot in the beginning. I used this at night before she went to bed. It seems to help her, she slept until her next feeding when I used it. I recommend!
Megan G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These really helped our son when he was a baby. He was breastfed but he would get so fussy. We couldn't figure out what was wrong, so we tried this at the suggestion of a friend, and they worked great! Anytime he started fussing like that we gave him this and it really seemed to help.
Lydia Lisbeth O.
Forest Grove, OR
This product is amazing my daughter loves it. It really helps hasn’t let me down. It’s cheap you can get this at Walmart target & Walgreens etc. I absolutely recommend this product 👌🏼👌🏼
Jasmine B.
Indianapolis, IN
Bringing home your newborn from the hospital can be a big change. Sudden your baby start crying and it seems like it will never stop. You may even start to second guess if your even cut out for it. During those first couple of weeks, you will find out lots of new things about your newborn baby. Wether they poop a lot or they need help. Do they poop right after feeding? Do they wait until they wake up? I love the Little Remedies has drop really help my newborn when he needs a little help to get his bowls going. You can give as needed and within a couple minutes you will have a happy farting baby.
Ameri R.
Has anyone noticed if there are any side effects from these drops?
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Do you use yours before or after feedings?