HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthLittle Remedies
LITTLE REMEDIES FOR COLDS SOOTHING SYRUP NATURAL BERRY FLAVOR

LITTLE REMEDIES® FOR COLDS SOOTHING SYRUP NATURAL BERRY FLAVOR

by Little Remedies

Everything they Need.  Nothing They Don t.™. Toddlers 1+. Dietary supplement. Soothes sore throat & cough naturally. Supports immune system with elderberry*. Natural berry flavor! Little Remedies® Products provide safe and effective formulas to support the health and well-being of your child.  When it comes to children s health care, we steadfastly believe "less is more" and strive to make sure that each of our products contains just what is needed for fast, safe, and effective relief - nothing more! No artificial flavors or dyes, unnecessary additives, pseudoephedrine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LITTLE REMEDIES® FOR COLDS SOOTHING SYRUP NATURAL BERRY FLAVOR!
How would you rate this product?
Destiny  J.
Hammond, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product worked very well for my daughter. She had a small cough and runny nose and this helped greatly to relieve her symptoms.
Laura S.
Acworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Little Remedies products are fantastic. This Syrup is pleasant tasting and kids don’t mind taking it. It’s gentle enough to use on your children without worrying about medication reaction. This allows the kids to rest and play without having that horrible cough.
Tanya S.
Brandenburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is basically a vapo rub with lavender and rosemary in the mix. It is formulated to be milder that adult vaporub, so baby's skin can handle it better. I like it better than the adult version and use it on myself. Great stuff!
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are good products to be stocked up on especially during winter time,the cough spreads back and forth so fast
Traci R.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is another flavor medicine that she’d happily take. Thankfully it wasn’t something we had to use that often, but I know we’ve had to rebuy it over the years. And it’s one that I recommend to other people with kids.
Kristal  K.
Friendswood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product works great for clearing up coughs and colds and also has a great flavor that kids love, which makes it easier to get them to take it.
Julie G.
Logan, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
When my littles aren’t feeling well I like to use products that aren’t straight chemical based. The Little Remedies soothing syrup is a good choice and the kids don’t mind the flavor.
Susana C.
I know I can always come a little remedies when my children get sick it also has different flavors and you can always choose your kids favorite my kids love the grape flavor so I always use that one. Little remedies and gets rid of my children's Cold
Alyssa M.
Jensen Beach, FL
This product was amazing and it absolutely what it was supposed to for my daughter. It was very effective and worked immediately. It’s surpassed my expectations and I will definitely be buying again.
Rayanna R.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
It's an okay product. My child doesnt get colds often. It's a reasonable price but I felt it didnt do its justice very well. Maybe a stronger medication is better. It helps somewhat but not fully.

Looking for your answer?