BY LITTLE REMEDIES

Paraben Free Dermatologist Tested Gently exfoliates with all natural colloidal oatmeal  Moisturizes & soothes irritated scalp with Aloe Vera Gel and Natural Shea, Cocoa and Avocado Butters Little Remedies™ Cradle Cap Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal to help exfoliate the crusty flakes and scales usually associated with cradle cap. Natural Shea, Cocoa and Avocado Butters team with Aloe Vera to soothe baby s delicate skin and aid in replenishing moisture to the scalp. Also infused with Rosemary, known for its refreshing astringent properties. Little Remedies® products provide safe and effective formulas to support the health and well-being of your child. When it comes to children s healthcare we steadfastly believe "less is more" and strive to make sure that each of our products contains just what is needed for fast, safe and effective see more...

Sabrina R.
I love this lotion! I rub it on my babies scalp and it helps loosen the cradle cap on his scalp. I then bath him like I normally would and it's very easy to remove the residue from the lotion. It doesn't have a foul odor and it leaves his scalp nice and soft not irritating at all. I recommend it to parents with infants suffering from Cradle Cap.
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
This is a product i always buy whenever i am expecting. This product is so good that bormally get rid of cradle cap after just 2 application.

I have bought this product at Walmart for a great price. This product have meet all my expectations, that is why I have always buy it.
Kaylie W.
Euless, TX
Smells great, but not sure how effective it is at helping with the dry skin from cradle cap. Doesn't cause more irritation at least
amy1 f.
This product worked like a charm. The smooth smell made it even better. I love little remedies.
Amanda M.
Bridgeville, DE
Not worth the money baby oil works just as good if not better than this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kimberlee B.
Saskatoon, SK
This worked great on my daughter. It was gentle and smelled nice. Didn't stain the bedding and cleared up her cradle cap!