LITTLE REMEDIES® COUGH + IMMUNE SUPPORT

Little Remedies Cough + Immune Support Soothes Cough Naturally and supports Immune Health Calm your child's cough naturally with the soothing power of elderberry and honey. Little Remedies Cough + Immune Support helps quiet coughs and supports immune health. It also provides safe, temporary relief from minor sore throat pain. This easy-to-dispense bottle has a natural berry flavor that kids enjoy. It contains no artificial ingredients or additives, and it's safe for children ages 12 months and older. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

LITTLE REMEDIES® COUGH + IMMUNE SUPPORT can a 9 month old safely take this?
Can this be used on a 8 month baby?
I was instructed cough syrup shouldn't be administered to small children. I have two under three who suffer from terrible allergies, and then just cough and cough. Does this REALLY work?
Start your review of LITTLE REMEDIES® COUGH + IMMUNE SUPPORT!
How would you rate this product?
Rio Grande, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
If you want your child to have the best cough and immune syrup possible then little remedies is the way to go it has a great grape flavor my child adores my grandchildren actually my children are of age but I love little remedies it’s not crazy at all it’s never steered me wrong I swear by it I definitely recommend and I give it five stars
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It worked slightly but not long and not well. Wasnt too impressed and ended up going [email protected] buy another
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
This medicine is great for kids it helps sooth their throat from all that coughing. The price is affordable and reasonable. If your child is sick this is the go to medicine.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
2,241 reviews
Great for kids! I love this brand they are one of my favorite brands.My kids love them as well and say it taste good
Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I believe this helped with my sons cough. It didn’t get rid of it but it helped soothe it.
Galloway, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love love love this n my son doesn't gag when he taste this. He says he likes the taste so this is one of my go tos
Valdosta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love little remedies in our home. They are all natural and while cough syrups should not be given to small children this one is safe and effective because It is natural. Very affordable and easy to find at your general supermarket with a pharmacy!
Yelm, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really like this brand and most of their products. Taste is great and my kiddo had no issue taking this which can sometimes be half the battle. It’s very affordable and in a lot of grocery stores now. Seemed to shorten her cold and ease her discomfort.
Shelby, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
LITTLE REMEDIES® COUGH + IMMUNE SUPPORT uploaded by Ashley K.
It's good because it doesn't have harsh ingredients in it, but I don't think it helped with my daughters cough AS well. For day time it was decent but night time it didn't really seem heavy duty enough. Overall it's decent I'd recommend. LITTLE REMEDIES COUGH + IMMUNE SUPPORT
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I a soul loves this bran for my kid. They use natural ingredients and my kid likes the flavors , additionally their products seem to work great too. As a mom I hate giving my kid medicine so stuff like this makes me feel better about it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sparks
il y a 2 ans
LITTLE REMEDIES® COUGH + IMMUNE SUPPORT can a 9 month old safely take this?
Melissa P. il y a un an
Usually it’ll let you know on the box. Sometimes you can check by age or weight. My daughter weighs more than the average 3 year old so sometimes if it says it’s for a certain age group but your child is at that weight or weighs more then you can use it.