Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthChildren's Pain & Fever ReliefLittle Remedies
Little Remedies Children's Fever & Pain Reliever, Natural Grape Flavor

Little Remedies® Children's Fever & Pain Reliever, Natural Grape Flavor

Reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains. Safe, effective pain reliever with ingredients to bring down your child's fever.

Safe and effective relief for your child
No parabens, high fructose corn syrup, aspirin or ibuprofen
Natural grape or cherry flavor

DIRECTIONS

Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning).

Shake well before using.
Find the right dose on the chart below. (If possible, use weight to determine dosing; otherwise, use age.)

Pour liquid into AccuSafe® dosing cup to the appropriate amount for your child’s weight and/or age.

Only use with enclosed AccuSafe® dosing cup.

If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.

Do not give more than 5 times in any 24-hour period (see overdose warning).

Do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.

Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance.

Weight (lbs) Age Dose
Under 24 Under 2 Ask a Doctor
24-35 2 - under 4 5mL
36-47 4 - under 6 7.5mL
48-59 6 - under 9 10mL
60-71 9 - under 11 12.5mL
72-95 11 - under 12 15mL

Active ingredient (per 5 mL)

Ingredient            Purpose
Acetaminophen 160 mg         Pain reliever and Fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

Citric acid, glycerin, natural flavors, potassium sorbate, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate, sucralose, sucrose and xanthan gum

Little Remedies® Children's Fever & Pain Reliever, Natural Grape Flavor is this okay for a 3.5 year old? Also throwing up! It’s constant.
Start your review of Little Remedies® Children's Fever & Pain Reliever, Natural Grape Flavor!
Ault, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Great alternative to the mainstream pain/fever reducers full of harmful ingredients. You can find it at target.
Tampa, FL
I have used little remedies on both of my boys, still use on my youngest. I really trust this brand and it has never failed to make my little ones feel better. It is affordable and does exactly what it's supposed to do. They many varieties. I would definitely purchase again and reccomend.
Moundville, AL
Little Remedies® Children's Fever & Pain Reliever, Natural Grape Flavor uploaded by Brooke S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good product. The only kind my girl can take without vomiting. I will continue to buy
Fort bragg, NC
Works just as it states. I try not to rely to heavily on medicines but definitely use them as necessary. I prefer more natural but sometimes make do with what we have. This product works well and the taste isn’t terrible either.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great for smaller kids. Perfect of teething. I love that it doesn’t have any dyes or artificial colors or sweeter in this. [product:little-remedies-infant-fever/pain-reliever-berry-flavor-2oz]
Gulfport, MS
I received this product as a baby gift and it worked very well. Unfortunately I did not purchase again but not because I did not like it but because I had already stocked up on meds for him being an overprotective first time mom.
Barnesville, OH
Little Remedies® Children's Fever & Pain Reliever, Natural Grape Flavor uploaded by Autmn D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The best alternative to Tylenol, like just as good but without all the extra ingredients, like no paraben, gluten, alcohol free and it’s strawberry flavored. I love everything little remedies for my baby’s safety and my security. I wouldn’t change anything about it!
Jefferson Cty, TN
This fever reducer/pain reliever is a great option. Works great and has a great taste for kids. Plus it's cheaper then most name brands.
Hobbs, NM
Works wonders!! Helps kick fevers in no time and makes for a good night's sleep for my babies! We are sure to keep this medicone on hand for those tines if need.
Columbia Fls, MT
Highly recommend this product. Kids like the taste and it seems to work well. We always get the grape flavor as it seems to taste the best.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Darlingford , MB
il y a 2 ans
Tara S. il y a 20 jours
I would say yes but it never hurts to check with your doctor as well.