Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthChildren's Pain & Fever ReliefLittle Remedies
Little Remedies Children's Fever & Pain Reliever, Cherry Flavor

Little Remedies® Children's Fever & Pain Reliever, Cherry Flavor

Temporarily relieves fever and/or minor aches and pains
Safe and effect countive relief for your child
No artificial colors or fluid avors; no alcohol, saccharin or gluten
Natural cherry fluid avor

Little Remedies® for Fevers™ Children's Fever/Pain Reliever Kids 2+ Natural Cherry Flavor!
Improved taste!
Acetaminophen 160mg per 5ml.
Fast, effective, safe.
Paraben, dye & gluten free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little Remedies® Children's Fever & Pain Reliever, Cherry Flavor!
Siham D.
Olmsted Falls, OH
My kids liked it. The flavor is good like a candy flavor. It’s decent price. Cheaper than Tylenol and moltrin. Does the job and I like it.
Nichole P.
Galloway, NJ
I like this stuff but it's a little on the pricy side. It works but no different then the cheaper store brand
Cynthia C.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this after my baby got his first set of shots, it seemed to work because my baby started sleeping and not crying as much. Just an occasional whimper
Sheila M.
Antlers , OK
This is the best brand I feel that is out there to help with fevers and pain. It's the only one I have found so far that my little one will take with absolutely no problems at all. It's cheap and affordable and you can find it in any Walmart as well
Rebekah S.
Middleburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We had the flu about a month ago and it was a pretty bad go around we used this product and Motrin it lasted about 2 weeks it helped subside some of the symptoms so I guess it did what it was supposed to I would recommend
Jami N.
Ridgeland, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m not a fan of this product, or brand in general. I don’t feel it works as well as Tylenol. It’s okay to use if it’s all you have, to get your children some relief; but I wouldn’t recommend it, nor purchase it. (Mine was a gift).
Avery R.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Little Remedies has always worked wonderfully for our family on those awful sick days. The liquid formula works quickly and effectively at getting rid of those aches and pains. We all hate to see our kids not feel well and this definitely helps alleviate some of that stress. We will definitely continue to purchase!
Becky S.
I really love the fact these are dye free! Seriously, have these other manufacturers had to try to give medicine to a baby where half of what you put in can be expected to come right back out?! This one doesn’t stain their little faces or clothing and the medicine seems to work just as well as other brands.
Stephanie V.
Anthony, FL
It’s great! I’ve used the Tylenol kind and although it works it takes a little longer to kick in. The Little Remedies kind kicks in quick and helps her feel better sooner!
Ca D.
Lake Forest, CA
Must have!! I purchase this ahead of time. With the good reviews. They we tried it out! It works wonder fever or irritability of the baby. She sleeps better because of this.. Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?