Little People® Sit with Me School Bus uploaded by Shalee G.

BY LITTLE PEOPLE

Get little ones excited for their future rides to school with the Little People® Sit with Me School Bus! Get the fun started by pressing the Discovery Button to flip open the stop sign and pop open the door to let on passengers. Bus Driver Emily™ is ready to greet little Eddie™ and wish him a great day as he heads to school. Place Bus Driver Emily™ in the driver's seat to hear fun songs and sounds, and then roll the bus along to hit the road! Toddlers can even help Eddie™ make new friends by bringing more Little People® characters to the bus and seating them all together! (Additional figures sold separately.) Where development comes into play™ Curiosity & Wonder: As toddlers discover how to activate the school bus's lights, sounds and songs, they'll see how their actions can make fun things happen-a great intro to cause & effect! Kindness: As kids place their Little People® characters in the seats next to each other, they learn how sitting with friends makes the ride more fun! see more...

Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
My son got this as a Christmas gift in 2017. He absolutely loves it. Originally comes with just two people but we have others from other toys that fit in just the same.  Love the music an how it lights up when button or the driver is pushed . Door opens an closes
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
My daughter got this for a birthday gift and she loves it! You get two little people and the school bus. The school bus plays some tunes and sings some song! Really great for your little ones if you get one! I’d like to get more people for it but not sure where to buy them at? Still love it tho! Very cute! Easy to push and play with.
Ana S.
Hanover , MD
My kids love this toy! We ended up with two as we had a second one gifted to us by a friend! It sings songs, fits a whole bus full of LP friends and is a very cute interactive toy.
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
My daughter just got this for a Christmas gift & she loves it. It has sound & the wheels roll smoothly even on a blanket or rug. The bus lights light up on top. It's the cutest thing. I would recommend other parents to get an item like this for their kids.
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
Fun toy and very sturdy. It’ll last a long time and it’s fun for your child to buy other little people to play and pretend school.
Ana B.
Greenwood
A staple for your little people collection. My little guys played with this at 6 months are and still playing with it at 2 years.
Ashley S.
Bellevue , OH
My daughter is obsessed with anything little people. She loves playing with cars and she def enjoys this one
Madison L.
Great toy! My 14 month old loves all the little people toys! She loves playing with the little people and all th accessories, no removable parts which makes it super safe! Only 15$ at Walmart which I feel is a super good price for most children’s toys!
Trista T.
Red Deer, AB
So I actually have two of these. One is from when I was a kid and the other I just purchased for my daughter. I love all of the little people toys!!!