Little People Fisher-Price  Lil' Movers Airplane

Little People Fisher-Price Lil' Movers Airplane

BY LITTLE PEOPLE

Your toddler will love playing with this little people lil' movers airplane from fisher-price. Your child can "fly" the sturdy plastic airplane along, jostling the "wiggly-wobbly" passengers. When the little people pilot is pressed, your child will see flashing lights, plus hear a song, swooshing airplane sounds, flight-attendant commentary. This airplane includes 1 pilot, 2 passengers, 6 windows, a piece of luggage, a handle over the cut-out top, working wheels and easy access through the roof. It requires 3 aa batteries, sold separately. see more...

• My son loves all vehicles right now. Would you recommend this for...2 Answers
Little People Fisher-Price  Lil' Movers Airplane
Little People Fisher-Price Lil' Movers Airplane
Buy on Jet.com
Kathleen E.
My son loves this toy. He especially likes to let the airplane "fly" down his little slide. I like the type of little people that come with this too. I much prefer the round people to the skinny little people they make now. These more remind of how little people were when I was kid, except they're not wooden lol.
Miranda S.
This is one of my son's favorite toys. They love the songs and sounds, using the handle to make the plane fly, and even that it has wheels so they can roll it around with their trucks and cars. This has been the only Little People toy I've had any kind of breakage with - the door came off after 5 months of heavy, rough use by 2 toddler boys ages 2 and 1. Before it broke, the door was a bit hard for them to open and close by themselves.
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
This set is durable brings sounds that stimulate the imagination of children my son still plays with and has wheels as it glides easily through the floor of my house is made of strong and durable material to my son loves
Liz H.
Munster, IN
My son got this for his 2nd birthday and hasn't stopped playing with it since. It was the first thing he asked for when he woke up the next morning. He loves the little people and all of the sounds that the plane make. Fisher Price is usually an A+ for me and this time was no exception!
Stacey G.
Lachine, MI
All the little people are cute!! and the pieces are durable too they live when they get thrown, chewed and stepped on. The airplane is colorful and makes noise so it keeps babies attention but you would think for the price that you are paying that it make more then 3 different sounds.
Jessica V.
Plattsburgh, NY
This is a great toy for toddlers! the big chunky pieces make it easy for them to use and the lights and sounds are appealing. I love that the people are interchangeable with other sets. we fly the airplane to the farm and back over to our dollhouse.
Gabbie F.
Norristown, PA
My son (18 months) received this 2 months ago as a gift for Christmas. He has fun playing with it and loves to stuff lots of things into the airplane and dance to the music and sounds it makes. Overall I am satisfied and so is he with this.
Analisa M.
My son loves this airplane. We got it for his first birthday and he still uses it almost two years later. I love that the people are interchangeable with the other vehicles like the helicopter. It has proved to be sturdy and well made. Because of our great experience with this airplane, we've continued to buy him more Little People toys.
Ashley S.
Farmersburg, IN
My girls received this as a gift. They were not to interested in it. Is cute and makes sounds and has lights but they never play with it much. Plus they use it more for other toys they are not interested in the little people for some reason.
Jillian T.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Such a fun toy. My son loves all forms of transportation. This allows him to play with a plane, but he can also roll it on the floor like a truck. It was a great tool to prepare him for his first flight.
Sarah A.
My son loves all vehicles right now. Would you recommend this for a 2 yr old?