BY LITTLE PASSPORTS

• My daughter will be 4 in a few weeks and really wants thi...1 Answers
Natalie J.
My kids love getting these every month! We sit and learn together about animals and other cultures and put the pins on the map. They love the little puppets and extras they receive and love to open the packages addressed to them in the mail. Great gift for any child on your list.
Courtney E.
Palatine, IL
Bought as a gift and I can't wait till my daughter is old enough so I can get this for her as well. Very educational and fun for adults too. Really great to get kids interested in learning about the world and society from a young age. Also found it to be a great value for what you receive.
Kaci M.
Boaz, AL
My daughter has had Little passports for a year now. She loves it and looks forward to getting mail every month. We homeschool so this is a great extra learning opportunity since it covers so many subjects.
Glenda M.
Raleigh , NC
This is great for kids that wants to learn and explore there mind quality of this product is excellent shopping experience is great no hassle. Some improvement needs to be worked on is the product that is from what countries it has to be more unique looking not just plastic
Amber G.
El Paso, TX
My daughter truly enjoys receiving her Little Passport boxes every month. The joy in her face when she opens it, is just so rewarding. I love that she is learning and having fun at the same time.
ella b.
Walpole, NH
Little Passports was a great Christmas gift for my young cousin. She is now obsessed with the ball toy and we taught her how to make origami! Definitely would recommend this... one of the best purchases for a gift I've ever bought. 10/10. five Stars. Amazing
Jaimie M.
Winston Salem, NC
My daughter lives receiving her Little Passports packages each month! The concept is so cool! She gets a package each month focusing on a different country of the world. It includes pictures, info, a letter from imaginary world travelers, and even a souvenir from that country!
Zoe M.
Sacramento
This is an amazing subscription. My faughter enjpys looking at all the interesting things that cone with it! It is worth every penny. We have saved every country so far!

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NOT TAKEN MY OWN PERSONAL PHOTO. THIS IS OFF GOOGLE. I DO NOT OWN THIS.
Lisa W.
Marietta , GA
This is a great idea, however, my four year old lost interest pretty quickly. There are also many small pieces which wasn't so great in a family with a baby. I think it would be perfect for an older child. The price was very good and it would make a great gift!
Samantha H.
Ripley
Little passports is an amazing subscription program. The shopping experience is very simple and very appealing. Everything i received in my box was of great quality. I still receive one box a month for my daughter and her happiness with them hasn't faded a bit.
Lisa V.
Southampton, NY
My daughter will be 4 in a few weeks and really wants this. I am wondering what other parents of 4-year-olds have thought.