BY LITTLE PASSPORTS

• My daughter will be 4 in a few weeks and really wants thi...1 Answers
Rebecca Z.
Crescent, PA
When I first signed up for this box, the price was an intro price of $6.95. Apparently I wasn't paying attention and that was just for the 1st month, then the price went up to $9.95. Each month, your child gets a package from their "pen pals" who have been taking an adventure around the world. It comes with a little trinket from each place, along with a postcard, sticker for the passport book and some facts about the country. The price has gone up to almost $20, which is insane for what you actually get. I tried to cancel the subscription, but they offered me another month free. My daughter likes this and doesn't want to cancel, but I cannot justify this price.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I bought a subscription for my daughter, who was then 8, for Christmas.  The idea of this is so great and I wish that the monthly package came with a little more quality things.  Most of it she either lost or tore up and ended up in the trash.  Reading and learning about different countries was interesting, but we can find that through Google.
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
My son received a subscription to Little Passports for 3-5 year olds and LOVES it. A package comes once a month with a "theme", such as animals, landmarks, celebrations, etc. There is a workbook to do with hands on learning activities. He has learned so much about the world and other cultures and looks forward to the next time it comes!
Monique  N.
Riverton, IL
My son was so excited just by the welcome kit! I can't wait for him to start exploring different countries. Full of information and the map is amazing! I highly recommend this! We received as a gift and I don't think he's ever loved a gift so much!
Jessica B.
Port Hueneme, CA
I was not impressed with this. We did the American one and it was very cheaply done. The only thing that was worth the price was the US states map that was included. Very brightly colored and easy for the tiny ones to see. Overall we will not continue with this subscription but we are glad to have the map!
Jessica D.
So far we still have not received our first country. Also you have the option to buy add ons with each country which I love the idea but you have to pay addditonal shipping when it's being added to the box that's already being shipped to you. The suitcase that it comes with could be a little sturdier
Tara M.
Shawnee, KS
I got a Little Passports subscription for my son for his 6th birthday. We are definitely going to renew! Each month he gets a package with a activity book, stickers( for map, passport book, suitcase), postcard, and a toy/large activity for a different country.

He loves going to the mailbooeach month to see if he has received his package from Sam and Sofia ( the kids in Little Passports who travel by magic mo PED)! We have been to Egypt, China, England, India, and more! Little Passports is reasonably priced too, about $12 a month!
Sumaira N.
I really like the concept of little passports. It is an educational investment at a low cost. I just wish they included mini books along with it about the adventure based on child's age. I do like the idea of the souvenirs and the map. An improvement for the map can be a laminated standard paper size with stickers that kids can use to document the places. The big map is nice but there should also be a smaller one.
Bernice H.
Rochester, NY
The concept behind Little Passports is great but the content you receive coupled be so much better. My daughter has been getting one every month since December in the mail and she loves it. I personally think it's overpriced for what you receive. Some of the things they suggest for kids to do is not that easy to get a hold of the supplies for it. Also the links on the app never work on my daughter's iPad.
Gilmaria C.
Orlando, FL
We just received our first Little passport and my daughter is in love and so happy with it!! I can’t wait to start learning and exploring the world with her. We can’t wait to see the exciting stuff every month!! #happylittlecustomer
Lisa V.
Southampton, NY
My daughter will be 4 in a few weeks and really wants this. I am wondering what other parents of 4-year-olds have thought.