BY LITTLE PASSPORTS #24 in Subscription Boxes

• My daughter will be 4 in a few weeks and really wants thi...1 Answers
Naiara C.
Spanish Fork , UT
Since I'm from Brazil and my son is American I love to show him the diversity of the world. We love travels even if inside of USA or outside this sub helps my son understand other countries and places.
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
my 3 year old loved it my 10 year old acted like he didn't but i know he did.. was a little costly for what it offered but nonetheless was a fun thing for my kids.. probably wont order again
Ashley C.
My son got a three month subscription for Christmas as a trial to see how interested in it he would be in the long run. He LOVES it. The suitcase that comes with it is big, has plenty of room for all of the treasures to be collected each month. The first one included a map, a stuffed dog, stickers, a passport with activities and a luggage tag. The most recent one he got was music, it came with stickers for the map, with instruments color coordinated to the continents on the map, so they can be placed in the appropriate place. It came with a new music themed passport and some other little cards, a CD and information on different musical instruments. Yes it is expensive, but I think it is well worth the money for what you get, and the priceless experience of going through it together with your child.
Britney A.
Gilbert, AZ
It’s okay, not the best price for monthly kid boxes. Toys are pretty cheap, think foam and paper... not worth the price in my opinion but it has kind of good ideas.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
Absolutely love the idea behind this subscription box. My daughter really enjoys reading about different places around the world, and adding stickers to her passport. However I feel that this is over priced for the content that you actually get with the packet. It would be nice if the online content was less outdated, and more comprehensive as an added expansion to the boxed content. It would also be nice if the company could offer a place to buy reasonably priced ingredients for some of the recipes that they include. For instance, we have not been able to figure out where we can get pastry dough for the recipe from France, because we live in a very rural community. How we would have loved to have made the recipe!
Paula G.
Belford, NJ
Got this for my daughter for her birthday and she loves it! She looks forward to receiving a package in the mail every month and loves doing the activities together. She is only three years old and may not understand everything but she truly does enjoy it. We also purchased the dog Toby and both of my children enjoy playing with it. Very well-made. We also purchased the Dino backpack with the plush dinosaurs for my one-year-old and she loves it. We also use it as a toy backpack when we go places. It is very well-made and one of her favorite toys. The price points are also reasonable.
Kerrie F.
Kalamazoo, MI
We do all three of the boxes by Little Passports. The state version is not exactly my favorite but there is a lot of great info for your older children (say 9 and up). The world addition is so much fun for my 7 year old. It's how I trick her into reading... plus she and her older brother stop fighting for a moment to search for different countries and they both love that each one comes with a little toy from the country of the month.
We also do the science version of Little Passports and let me tell you this does not disappoint. It has really gotten my son (9 years old) into science. Plus it comes with a log to document all of your experiments. This is how I get him to work on his reading and writing. I have him read me each step of the experiment and then ask him questions. It has really helped his reading comprehension.
Lori R.
Columbus, OH
I ordered this subscription box for my daughter (8) because she loves studying maps of the world and reading fact books and I thought she would enjoy getting information and items from around the world. And she loves it. She goes through each box when it arrives, adds the items and stickers to her suitcase and reads the notes and information and has continued to play with the items that arrive each month. I've been able to add on a few items over the months that are special for each country, which is fun. I like when the website has fun games and recipes from each country, though we've run across some links that just don't work. The only real cons for me are that the added items add more shipping costs even if they're shipped with the monthly box and it's not as educational as I would have liked. But she loves it and for the price, it makes both of us happy.
Gilmaria C.
Orlando, FL
We just received our first Little passport and my daughter is in love and so happy with it!! I can’t wait to start learning and exploring the world with her. We can’t wait to see the exciting stuff every month!! #happylittlecustomer
Nikki B.
Riverside, CA
My daughter waits for the mail during the week we expect her package. We both open it as soon as we get it and read the post card and / or letter from "the kids" as she calls them. She loves learning about the country they are visiting and gets so excited to put the pin sticker on the current location on the map. We do the games together and complete the entire booklet each time. She also loves adding the sticker to her passport and her suitcase. Any time her friends come over, she has to show them all the fun games that's she gets to play on the website. The games are different each month when we "Scan" the boarding pass that she hangs on her suit case. It's definitely a subscription that's worth it!
Lisa V.
Southampton, NY
My daughter will be 4 in a few weeks and really wants this. I am wondering what other parents of 4-year-olds have thought.