BY LITTLE PASSPORTS

• My daughter will be 4 in a few weeks and really wants thi...1 Answers
Buy on Little ...
Shannon D.
Prosper, TX
My kids are excited to get this in the mail but the excitement fades quickly. They are themed educational boxes but I feel like there isn't much they can do on their own as far as exploring or playing after the initial opening of the box.
Aliyah W.
my nieces loves this but for the price they could add a few more things to each of the boxes. the case it comes in is very nice quality but there simply isn't enough stuff in it, i would continue to keep the subscription as long as my nieces loves it !
Heather W.
Abilene, TX
We've been getting these for just over one year. My 7/8 and 5/6 yo's love them!! We get Early Explorers and World Travelers. My kids look forward to getting their package every month.
Darlene A.
Westmont, IL
Absolutely love little passports! My daughter is very curious which I love. She loves to travel and she looks forward to her monthly box. I love that it spikes an interest in her about the world and not just wanting to watch tv or tablet.
Sasha D.
My boys really love their little passports subscription. It comes with a cute sturdy carryall case, little gifts and trinkets That fit the theme each month, a Map, passport, letters, pictures, etc. Its very engaging, fun, and educational.
Diana K.
Bardstown, KY
Great way to expand my child's mind. My child is learning and developing everyday. One of mr favorite purchases for my child. My children get excited for when it's time for their box to come. A great place
Susie B.
North Port, FL
We order the Science Explorations box for my 6 year old. I know it's for older kids, but having a science background and working on the experiments together has been a lot of fun. It's a great way to get kids interested in the sciences!
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
Such a cute idea. I love seeing how excited geography and different cultures can be for such young kids. Giving presents that are educational can sometimes fall flat but receiving them monthly gives the kids something to look forward to
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this kit to help teach geometry to my kids. We get to learn about a different place in this great big world each time a new box comes. My kids love it and don't realize they are learning. I tell all the homeschool moms about it.
Krystal D.
I only got one box because i thought it would be great for my son or nephew but i personally did not like the bix for my kids or neices or nephews but maybe someone else would. Some of the products in the bix were ok for a certain age group.
Lisa V.
Southampton, NY
My daughter will be 4 in a few weeks and really wants this. I am wondering what other parents of 4-year-olds have thought.
Jo L.
Prescott
Why are people giving 5 stars when they haven't even had the product  ?