Little Passports

by Little Passports

which would you recommend for 6 year old I've seen there's more than one for a 6 year old? Also if you sign up for it how long does it take to arrive?
Why are people giving 5 stars when they haven't even had the product  ?
My daughter will be 4 in a few weeks and really wants this. I am wondering what other parents of 4-year-olds have thought.
Start your review of Little Passports!
How would you rate this product?
Lori R.
Delaware, OH
I ordered this subscription box for my daughter (8) because she loves studying maps of the world and reading fact books and I thought she would enjoy getting information and items from around the world. And she loves it. She goes through each box when it arrives, adds the items and stickers to her suitcase and reads the notes and information and has continued to play with the items that arrive each month. I've been able to add on a few items over the months that are special for each country, which is fun. I like when the website has fun games and recipes from each country, though we've run across some links that just don't work. The only real cons for me are that the added items add more shipping costs even if they're shipped with the monthly box and it's not as educational as I would have liked. But she loves it and for the price, it makes both of us happy.
Samantha C.
Iola, KS
I'm only giving it two stars because my kids love getting something in the mail but the price for this crap is ridiculous. It's definitely not even close to worth it. Last month my son got a small rock in the Brazil box and this month a plastic piece of sushi. I get that it's supposed to be country based but seriously? That's ridiculous for what you pay, I could go to the DG and pick up stuff and make my own packs.
T F.
If I could give this a 0, I would.  Worst customer service ever.  Plus any issue they try to fit into the buy more and it will work.  The first subscription was cute and my son had fun.  However, 1/2 way through, the field journal filled up with the states and he no longer had a place to put the new states coming in.  I assumed a new field journal would come with the renewal.  It didn't and I paid more and the package includes LESS.  The first subscription had an additional package with a camera with extra activities and the second didn't.  Also, they boast it comes every month.  However, it comes every other month.  Disappointing.  Then if you want another package for another child, it's the same cost.  There is no way you can share the package either.  I wanted to call customer service, but they don't give you a number and agents refuse to give it to you.  An issue took weeks to resolve.  It takes over a day for an email response from them.  PLUS they are very unhelpful and rude.
Amber B.
Albuquerque, NM
Little Passports uploaded by Amber B.
My 4 yo looks forward to this delivery every month. The activities are perfect for her age and she really enjoys completing the booklets that come with it. Highly recommend since it’s fun AND educational.
Lisa G.
These boxes are so fun. We were gifted a years worth from my sister in law for my 3 year old and he loved getting his very own package every month filled with educational goodies, music cd’s, toys and more. So much fun to learn and explore with Little Passports.
Bethany R.
Pawtucket, RI
My daughter gets the World Edition. She is 10 and she loves getting the pacakages in the mail. Kids today dont know the thrill of getting mail. We love this!
Melinda E.
Lawrenceville, NJ
This is an ok service. It worked well for my four year old. I would recommend to others.
Theresa D.
Mahtomedi, MN
After living abroad for a few years and my daughter falling in love with learning about different cultures this subscription is perfect for her. She runs to the mailbox daily hoping she has another envelope to take her away to another country. They all come with a souvenir from the country they are learning about. The letters are very fun and intended for young elementary kids. Perfect subscription for any child that loves to learn about the world around them or about cultures other then their own
Molly A.
Waynesboro, PA
I'm slightly disappointed with the monthly content.  I wish there was more to it.  My children are 6 and 7 and are interested in learning about other cultures and countries, but this subscription doesn't keep their attention for long.  They are most interested in the map that comes in the very first package.
member-03d67
I ordered a one year subscription for my granddaughter less than a year ago. I was not sure if I would renew it. The first subscription with the suitcase and the stuffed Toby cost me around $230.. I actually sent them an email a couple days ago asking if the adventures continue or repeat with another year. The response said, “if you renew your subscription.” Then, with no further communication, no notification, no email—nothing—they just took $257.36 out of my account for a one-year subscription. That’s a subscription price of $203.40 and if you add tax of $15.26 that’s still a total of $218.66–before any discounts. So $257.36??? Really? And, I like many other reviewers, was also “blocked” from my account. I am going to file a complaint with my state’s Attorney General’s Office.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...