BY LITTLE PASSPORTS #26 in Subscription Boxes

• My daughter will be 4 in a few weeks and really wants thi...1 Answers
T F.
If I could give this a 0, I would.  Worst customer service ever.  Plus any issue they try to fit into the buy more and it will work.  The first subscription was cute and my son had fun.  However, 1/2 way through, the field journal filled up with the states and he no longer had a place to put the new states coming in.  I assumed a new field journal would come with the renewal.  It didn't and I paid more and the package includes LESS.  The first subscription had an additional package with a camera with extra activities and the second didn't.  Also, they boast it comes every month.  However, it comes every other month.  Disappointing.  Then if you want another package for another child, it's the same cost.  There is no way you can share the package either.  I wanted to call customer service, but they don't give you a number and agents refuse to give it to you.  An issue took weeks to resolve.  It takes over a day for an email response from them.  PLUS they are very unhelpful and rude.
Cassandra C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I just heard about this website and once my daughter turns 1 in March I'll be making a page for this website and buying her this product i can't wait for her to start learning stuff i hear it's really good and helpful for kids.
Samantha C.
Warner Robins , GA
I'm only giving it two stars because my kids love getting something in the mail but the price for this crap is ridiculous. It's definitely not even close to worth it. Last month my son got a small rock in the Brazil box and this month a plastic piece of sushi. I get that it's supposed to be country based but seriously? That's ridiculous for what you pay, I could go to the DG and pick up stuff and make my own packs.
Karen H.
Super cute suitcase sent to hold all the things they send. My son loves putting the included passport stamp stickers on his passport pages, and putting stickers on the suitcase.
His favorite things in each box are the souvenirs they send (Origami in the Japan box, etc).
I'd like to see better activities included.
Overall, my son loves it. I do recommend this subscription.
Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
My grandmother ordered this for my son and every month he gets a package in the mail with something cool and interesting to learn about! Best box ever and very educational it even comes with a suitcase to keep all your stuff in and keep track of where around the world Sam and Sophia go!
Nicole G.
Lexington, KY
My niece loves this service. She looks forward to getting something in the mail each month and doing the activities. I think she’s interested in seeing the world.
Jessica B.
Gifting to a young one? This amazing product not only gives them something to look forward to each month, but gives an incredibly beneficial learning experience. It’s easy to signup and purchase online! This is a gift that works for any kiddo at any age. You will absolutely love it!
Lisa G.
These boxes are so fun. We were gifted a years worth from my sister in law for my 3 year old and he loved getting his very own package every month filled with educational goodies, music cd’s, toys and more. So much fun to learn and explore with Little Passports.
Rachel D.
Greensboro , NC
We LOVE little passports world edition!  We homeschool and the information, games, and keepsakes from each country are a fantastic addition to our learning!  We would highly recommend it to any family wanting to give their child a more well-rounded world view.
Ashley L.
Hudson
Got this for my niece. She absolutely loves it. It's peeked her curiosity for geography. She's learning a lot and that part is impressive. I just wish the cost was a bit lower. It's fairly pricey and it's all hints you could honestly print off line yourself.
Lisa V.
Southampton, NY
My daughter will be 4 in a few weeks and really wants this. I am wondering what other parents of 4-year-olds have thought.