BY LITTLE NOSES

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates. Helps Newborns & Infants Breathe Easier! Pediatrician Recommended Nasal Aspirator Plus Saline Spray/Drops Nasal Aspirator with soft, flexible angled tip helps remove mucous for easier breathing. Latex free. Non-Medicated Relief for Dry or Stuffy Noses Common cold Dry Air Sinusitis Allergies Air Travel No side effects, use as often as needed baby-size applicator tip When nasal congestion causes breathing discomfort for your baby and prevents nursing or sleeping, these items can help. The Little Noses Stuffy® Nose Kit includes our "Soft Angled Flexible Tip" Nasal Aspirator and Non-Medicated Saline Spray/Drops which when used in combination can help to alleviate your child s breathing discomfort. Little Noses® Saline moisturizes dry, ir see more...

• How good is the nose aspirator?? Is it just as good as the blue o...3 Answers
Jessica M.
Riverside, CA
This little kit is a lifesaver!!! I’ve always bought this kit and then additional Little Remedies saline solution. I specifically wanted the nose aspirator/bulb that came with it because it worked WAY better than the one I took home from the hospital. I also liked that I could take it apart and attempt to wash it. I literally went out of my way to get this product because nothing ever worked as well as this.
Juliana C.
Cocoa, FL
A definite must have for cold and flu season with the littles! Works great to help rid tiny Noses of mucus. Very effective and affordable. I also like that it comes with the aspirator even though I still use the one I got from the hospital it's always nice to have a backup just in case.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
My newborn had a little cough due to the weird weather we have been having..and he also has congestion....so i decided to try this and it works!!! he didn't like it at first but he realized ahh i can breathe! lol and i like the fact it doesn't harm baby!!
Robyn L.
Coon Rapids, MN
My baby has had a stuffy nose since birth, the doctor recommended saline spray to help loosen it all up and clear her airway, I got this stuff and it worked great, we use it frequently as she is just a "snotty" little baby :)
Heather B.
Chino Hills, CA
I can't get a good suction with this aspirator. My son is 6 months and this is too small for his nose. I use bulb syringe that the hospital gave us but I do like the saline spray, it really helps to loosen up the mucous.
Tina M.
Odenville, AL
Little remedies are some of the best product that are available for babies. They are made with all natural ingredients and that makes them even more trust worthy#
Erin F.
Madison Hts, MI
This product is great for those little kids who just don't know how to blow their noses. It does take some getting used to in order to make it work but once it does, the kids will so much better.
amy1 f.
This stuffy nose kit does the trick! Every time. Fast and efficiently. I use it every time my little girl has a stuffy situation.
Cho B.
federal way, WA
Love the saline spray to help loosen mucus for my little one but I use a Nosefrida for aspiration.
Shaniqua O.
arlington texas
My daughter has had congestion ever since she was a newborn and this product is a life saver
Bailey N.
Durand, WI
How good is the nose aspirator?? Is it just as good as the blue one you get from the hospital? ?