Little Noses Saline Spray/Drops

*1 other buying options

Non-Medicated Relief for Dry or Stuffy Noses. Common Cold Sinusitis Allergies Dry Air Air Travel No Side Effects. Use as Often as Needed.   Baby-Size Applicator Tip. Little Remedies® Products provide the most effective formulas possible to support the health and well-being of your child.  When it comes to children s healthcare we steadfastly believe "less is more" and strive to make sure that each of our products contain just what is needed for fast, safe, effective relief - nothing more! This product is non-medicated and can be used as often as needed without the worry of any harmful side effects or drug interactions.  Its specially buffered formula is alcohol free and will not sting or burn delicate nasal membranes.  Works great on adult size noses too! Questions?  Call 1-800-7-LITTLE  Monday - Friday  9am - 5pm EST

Is this a mist or drops?
I'm so glad I ran into your post because my 9month old son woke up congested this morning and I'm feeling helpless as to how to help him feel better. Will definitely go out to buy this today.
I know it says all ages, but I was always too nervous to use these on my baby when he was really little. How soon did you use these if you have?
Start your review of Little Noses Saline Spray/Drops!
Product Highlights
“Love the little rememdies saline it works great for that cold or stuff nose that just won't go away and clears it up really quickly!” in 5 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I always use this product for my littles when they have colds with runny noses and it helps significantly. My children rarely get colds maybe 1 or 2 a year and they're very mild so small items like this come in handy during those times to just perk up what can be a not so fun time. No one wants to be eating their own boogies this prevents that and drys it all up.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
My son recently came down with his first cold and I was worried about his congestion. The pediatrician had recommended we use this to try and clean his nasal passages and I was nervous to try it but it really really worked and it helps a lot. I would seriously recommend this to all new moms!
Lincoln , NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Using these is a pain. My son was born with a very small nose, and very small sinuses. When he was younger he had a hard time with drainage and we needed something to help clear that. While the drops were great, the design of the bottle wasn’t working well for us.
Black diamond , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I give it a 5 stars because i used for my baby since she was a newborn, is very effective and helpful for babies and mommys. Is very affordable as well i recommend this product. It definitely met my expectations. I would purchase it again.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this product for over 4 years. It helps so much to thin out mucus. In the long run it prevents ear infections which is a parents biggest concern. I use it with the nose Frida and it’s the best combination.
Charleston, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Little Noses Saline Spray/Drops uploaded by leslie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep this around all the time for my 1 year. I won’t say she loves it, but I do! It loosens everything up for her nasal aspirator & keeps her nose nice & moisturized during dry weather.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
My son absolutely hated the spray going up his nose. I know it wasn't entirely the products fault, but it would cause such heart wrenching screaming that I stopped using it all together
Flagstaff, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Little Noses Saline Spray/Drops uploaded by Chelsea C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
A must-have for all moms! This really helps with my daughter's nose when she starts getting clogged. It's nice that it can be used as both a spray or drops.I use it for both my four-year-old and my newborn for the newborn I just gently squeeze and a couple drops come out so it's not too much in her little nose, and for my four-year-old you give it a harder squeeze and a spray comes out to help for her congestion. It's not too expensive and I would highly recommend this for all moms as an addition to their first aid kit and especially for new moms starting to buy products for their baby.
Lexington
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I’m so happy I found this a while back at the store because it works so well. Before, I was using the nose Frieda spray which worked for the most part, but the pump didn’t always spray when you needed it to, the other thing I hated was that I could never finish the bottle because the pump straw wasn’t long enough to reach the end of the bottle. This brand is different, it has no pump, but it’s one where you squeeze to spray or put drops directly into the nostrils. My son finds it tickling when I spray it on. Definitely recommend this!!
Houghton, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this for my little ones nose. Especially right when she wakes up and has a stuffy nose. The amount you get lasts quite awhile before you have to restock and it's great for their little noses are dry. I only use about two drops in each nostril and the small nozzle works great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...