BY LITTLE NOSES #14 in Allergy & Sinus

Non-Medicated Relief for Dry or Stuffy Noses. Common Cold Sinusitis Allergies Dry Air Air Travel No Side Effects. Use as Often as Needed.   Baby-Size Applicator Tip. Little Remedies® Products provide the most effective formulas possible to support the health and well-being of your child.  When it comes to children s healthcare we steadfastly believe "less is more" and strive to make sure that each of our products contain just what is needed for fast, safe, effective relief - nothing more! This product is non-medicated and can be used as often as needed without the worry of any harmful side effects or drug interactions.  Its specially buffered formula is alcohol free and will not sting or burn delicate nasal membranes.  Works great on adult size noses too! Questions?  Call 1-800-7-LITTLE  Monday - Friday  9am - 5pm EST see more...

• I know it says all ages, but I was always too nervous to ...5 Answers
  • Does it actually work?12 Answers
  • Does anyone have a method to get kids to stay still while...15 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Love the little rememdies saline it works great for that cold or stuff nose that just won't go away and clears it up really quickly!" in 5 reviews
Crystal F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My youngest as bad allergies. Her specialist recommend this too us to try on her. I gotta say this works and helps her. I use this at night time for her. Her specialist told me that all is it is salt water and its gonna help get all that out of her nose to help her breathe better. I been doing it for now 2 years. I get this at Kroger for 4 dollars. It works wanna. She sleeps better now and don't wake up with her nose being stuffy or anything.
Rachel S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is great for babies with stuffy noses since they can't take much medicine etc. A few drops in each nose and then use a nose sucker to get out the mucous or boogers. This can be purchased at grocery, mass and drugstores.
Shelby A.
Joplin, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product has helped my son time and time again! I Love this! Its affordable and ive made a video of this products and other products like this on my YouTube channel just type in Shelby and Travis Vlogs and its the video called Favorite Baby Products
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Such a great product! What I do is when baby is congested or you see a boogie in the nose but unable to reach it, I drop one drop in baby’s nostril. Then I wait a couple seconds and use the Nose Frida and suck up the boogies. Works every time!
Latissa G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've been using this in my 8 month old since he was 2 months old and this works like a charm! It helps clear his sinuses better then he can on his knees and is safe to use basically as often as needed. A must have for mommies and babies!
Amy B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When my daughter was sick these were a life saver. She hated us put these drop in her nose but once we suck the stuff out. She felt so much better and could breath again.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
my daughter who is 2 months has always been extremely congested since birth for no apparent reason. Now with winter time and warm homes, it has only gotten worse for her. After getting the okay from her pediatrician i purchased Little Remedies. I chose this brand because it is one i have had previous experience using with my older child (the fever reducer) and i liked the results so i decided to try this on the baby. I really liked how it not only cleans out the nasal passage ways but keeps them moisturized. Since the 1st use she could breath easily, no snorting or difficultly inhaling. She finally can sleep through the night peacefully
S. W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I purchased this for my oldest daughter when she was an infant and have been using it ever since. It was effective in clearing her little nose and helping her breath a little better. I also felt a little better knowing I was not unnecessarily exposing her to chemicals/medicines. I will continue to purchase and will suggest to friends.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When you see your toddler all stuffed up and so uncomfortable this will help with that! You just spray it in the nostril and all that mucus and stuff comings out the other one clearing it all up! I do it a few times on each and my girl's get all that pressure and stuff out so they can breath and sleep more easy!
Nita G.
THIS is a must have for babies and children. Seriously, all age groups. My little one has her first cold she's four months. I've been using this faithfully to flush out the mucus in her nose and help her breathe easier.
Ajla M.
Buckeye, AZ
Does anyone have a method to get kids to stay still while I am putting this in their nose?
Zafiro I.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it actually work?
Amber K.
I know it says all ages, but I was always too nervous to use these on my baby when he was really little. How soon did you use these if you have?
Laura S.
Orange Cove, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm so glad I ran into your post because my 9month old son woke up congested this morning and I'm feeling helpless as to how to help him feel better. Will definitely go out to buy this today.