Little Noses Helping Hankies

Gently Wipe Away Germs, Goo & Grime. Non-Medicated. Clean Scent. Hypoallergenic. Alcohol Free 25 Ultra Soft Wipes ~ 7.5 x 7.75 in.

Can these be used in newborns?
Never seen these before! Where can you buy them?
Start your review of Little Noses Helping Hankies!
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
I really like these nose hankies they really come in hand after tearing up a baby nose with tissue. They are so soft and smell good and baby doesn't cry.
Brittany A.
Shermans Dale, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best thing since sliced bread!! Helps get all the snot off their noses and in the hanky. Less mess and easy clean up!
Ansley C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I use this product when my children have runny noses. It is soothing and damp so it doesn’t dry out their little noses. Better than tissues and baby wipes! Recommend this product for your little ones!
Jena K.
Dover, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Great for wiping those little noses without hurting their possibly chapped nose from yucky winter weather! I used these on my twins!
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
1,033 reviews
I would like to say that this product and even all the products of this brand is amazing!
Alyssa M.
Jensen Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are a absolute lifesaver and times of runny nose is and teething which often causes runny nose as well. I love that there is some Saline in the wipes. It absolutely was amazing no irritated nose for my little one.
Jennifer J.
Winthrop
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great! It helps soothe my little ones nose. We know it's not fun having a stuffy runny nose and using regular tissues only makes it worse. These are soft and hydrate the sensitive skin around their nose so it doesn't cause dry cracked skin. I use these every time my little one has a cold.
Terra H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I prefer to use these wipes for snotty noses instead of using wipes. It sooth on my child's nose and does not cause more irritation. The packing and price are a normal range for a product of this sort.
Kayla S.
Pryor, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are so great for your littles when they don’t feel good and you’ve been wiping their nose raw. These are so so so soft and gentle for their little noses, it doesn’t phase my kids when i use these.
Sandra C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great for on the go.. specifically made for those crusty, drippy noses. It's easier to wipe, doesnt leave my lil one with red and raw noses, definitely less of a fight. Little remedies brand is more affordable in my opinion.